Page 92 of 108 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 1073

Thread: 2020 Democrat primary debates

  1. #911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The city of DC is Federally run. All employees of DC are Federal employees.
    Are you sure? We'll again have to assume I'm right.

  2. #912
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,278
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Are you sure? We'll again have to assume I'm right.
    Umm... Yes, it is. Did you fail Civics and US History?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  3. #913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    People always forget one huge aspect of actually going to school is learning socialization skills. You can't really do that on the internet.
    Just let them play Fortnite during recess breaks, they'll have fantastic socialization skills.


  4. #914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Umm... Yes, it is. Did you fail Civics and US History?
    But I'm never wrong so we'll just have to assume I'm right.

  5. #915
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,278
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    But I'm never wrong so we'll just have to assume I'm right.
    You're wrong about most things in life. Your mother was a hamster.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #916
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Would probably be a nightmare for parents who have a job that coincides with their kid's school schedule, which I'm assuming is a lot of parents.
    I would imagine over the coming years we will be seeing more people working at home anyway. I think it's pretty much inevitable that we get to the point where most people don't go to a physical workplace and probably not that far into the future.

    I'm really looking forward to 5g, I'll probably be able to get rid of my cable provider then.

    To be honest, I'm starting to become a little more interested in a universal income under a complete overhaul of our welfare system. I think I would maybe vote for Yang over Trump.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  7. #917
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Especially low income families. It also helps them to feed their little cretins.

    People always forget one huge aspect of actually going to school is learning socialization skills. You can't really do that on the internet.
    I'm not so sure it's the job of the school to teach socialization skills.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  8. #918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Your mother was a hamster.
    True story Tgo's mom tried to eat him as a baby.

  9. #919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    True story Tgo's mom tried to eat him as a baby.

  10. #920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Yeah! Fuck socialization! Those little bastards can just sit in their room and learn from the glowing box!
    SOCIALIZING IS SOCIALIST IT SAYS SOCIAL RIGHT THERE IN THE NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
    Last edited by Methais; 05-13-2019 at 10:17 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •