Page 147 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1483

Thread: 2020 Democrat primary debates

  1. #1461

    Default

    I'm just curious what all of those pro-gun rights Democrats think about the current crop of Democrats heavily pushing for outlawing certain guns, ammo, and instituting a confiscation program?

    I know we had a few like that and I remember a couple even saying they would never support a Democrat who engaged in this type of behavior. Is hating Trump more important than your second amendment rights now?

    It's not like the Democrats are even trying to obfuscate their true intentions anymore, it's openly part of their campaign pitch now.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-07-2019 at 04:53 PM.

  2. #1462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm just curious what all of those pro-gun rights Democrats think about the current crop of Democrats heavily pushing for outlawing certain guns, ammo, and instituting a confiscation program?

    I know we had a few like that and I remember a couple even saying they would never support a Democrat who engaged in this type of behavior. Is hating Trump more important than your second amendment rights now?

    It's not like the Democrats are even trying to obfuscate their true intentions anymore, it's openly part of their campaign pitch now.
    I think it's finally refreshing that the Democrats are getting closer to telling the truth in this campaign than they have in the past.

    "Socialism!? No way, we're Progressives! That is entirely different!"

    "Against the 2nd Amendment!? NO WAY! We just want to have tighter gun control for your protection!"
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  3. #1463
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,004
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Geaux Tigers!
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  4. #1464

    Default





    Something nobody has ever done before. And it will be in the opening. I hope it's not something that will demean the office of the President.

    And he said that yesterday. Debate is tonight.

  5. #1465
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,004
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post




    Something nobody has ever done before. And it will be in the opening. I hope it's not something that will demean the office of the President.

    And he said that yesterday. Debate is tonight.
    You have the HIV.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #1466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    I drink jizz directly from any dick I can get my mouth around.
    This is correct.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. #1467

    Default

    Yang is in this video. The surprise might be some of his ninja moves.



  8. #1468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Yang is in this video. The surprise might be some of his ninja moves.


    Despite him being Asian, that's the worst bottle cap roundhouse I've seen so far. He just roundhoused the jug and the cap fell off from that. You're supposed to only hit the cap.

    Being caucasian myself, I am disappointed in his skills and he should apologize to the Asian community, and possibly even the whole world.

    And you're racist for assuming that someone of Taiwan descent can even be a ninja. Ninjas are Japanese.

    Racist.

    Reported.

    Backtraced.

    Last edited by Methais; 09-12-2019 at 11:52 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. #1469

    Default

    Or he might crowd surf onto the stage.



  10. #1470
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,004
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Or he might crowd surf onto the stage.


    He might say shut up fallen.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •