Page 236 of 240 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2396

Thread: 2020 Democrat primary debates

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This is some hardcore devotion to semantics.
    Semantics and the dictionary....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Sorry, that’s not racists. That’s a classic stereotype.
    Why do you keep doing this? Racists is a plural noun, not an adjective.

Are you sure? Try harder.

I posted the google definition, but here is the full definition.

Just for SHM

From Webster.
    Definition of racism
    1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Definition of racist
    1 : a person who believes that one race is superior to others

stereotype
    a widely held but fixed and oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing.

Where in Biden’s comment about black people aren’t black if they don’t vote for him, showing any part of the definition of racism.

Biden made a poor joke, try to make it into something it’s not all you want. What he said wasn’t racist.

His words fit perfectly into a stereotype, not racism.
    Asians are good at math. Stereotype
    black people vote Democrat. Stereotype
    It was a poor joke as the majority of blacks do vote democrat.

Russians who don’t drink vodka, aren’t Russian!
    Sorry, that’s not racists. That’s a classic stereotype.

Example of racism: black people are too stupid to vote, they don’t have the intelligence of other races to understand what they are voting for.

I’ll keep paddling my canoe, here’s a shovel so you can keep digging your hole, Morty.
    The fact that you think it's a joke speaks volumes about your intelligence and it's rather sad. If Trump had said the same thing you'd take it more serious than a real death threat. Context is everything and Biden clearly wasn't joking around. And trying to belittle someone else for not following a racial stereotype is rather racist.

I'm just digging a hole to bury your brain in because it's clearly been dead for quite some time and someone needs to put the poor thing to rest.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    The fact that you think it's a joke speaks volumes about your intelligence and it's rather sad. If Trump had said the same thing you'd take it more serious than a real death threat. Context is everything and Biden clearly wasn't joking around. And trying to belittle someone else for not following a racial stereotype is rather racist.

I'm just digging a hole to bury your brain in because it's clearly been dead for quite some time and someone needs to put the poor thing to rest.

First Trump has said jokes just as bad, if not worse... I’m sure.
    Second. I’m not anti Trump.
    Third. If Trump said what Biden said, guess what, I’d defend him just as I’m defending Biden’s poor joke.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Even though Klobuchar is white.. she is a woman and therefor in the running to be Biden's choice for VP.

Well, until today....

Amy Klobuchar didn't prosecute officer at center of George Floyd's death, left case to successor

https://theweek.com/speedreads/91692...case-successor
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Even though Klobuchar is white.. she is a woman and therefor in the running to be Biden's choice for VP.

Well, until today....

Amy Klobuchar didn't prosecute officer at center of George Floyd's death, left case to successor

https://theweek.com/speedreads/91692...case-successor
    Yeah there is no way in hell Klobuchar is going to get the VP slot. Then again who knows? Biden seems to be doing his best to sink his chances so maybe he'll pick her after all then both he and Klobuchar can spend all of their time answering questions as to why she didn't prosecute the cop who killed George Floyd.

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/sta...792557059?s=20

Joe Biden is incapable of explaining why anyone should vote for him!

When a reporter repeatedly asked Biden why Americans should vote for him, Biden awkwardly said "that's up for them to decide."

When asked to make his case, he bizarrely said "I'm not going to."
    She couldn't have made those questions softer and he still blew it.

Reporter: Why should people want to make a change?
    Biden: That's up to them to decide.
    Reporter: Why should they?
    Biden: It's for them to decide.
    Reporter: Make your case.
    Biden: I'm not going to.

How is anyone taking this guy seriously?

Well, Trump didn’t do much better when he was given a softball question by Hannity.

Hannity: If you hear in 131 days from now at some point in the night or early morning, We can now project Donald J. Trump has been re- elected the 45th president of the United States' - leť's talk. What's at stake in this election as you compare and contrast, and what are your top priority items for a second term?

Trump: Well one of the things that will be really great: you know, the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I've always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It's a very important meaning. I never did this before, I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington I think 17 times, all of a sudden I'm the president of the United States, you know the story, l'm riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, This is great.' But I didn't know very many people in Washington, it wasn't my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody. And I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes, like you know an idiot like Bolton, all he wanted to do is drop bombs on everybody. You don't have to drop bombs on everybody. You don't have to kill people.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Well, Trump didn’t do much better when he was given a softball question by Hannity.

Hannity: If you hear in 131 days from now at some point in the night or early morning, We can now project Donald J. Trump has been re- elected the 45th president of the United States' - leť's talk. What's at stake in this election as you compare and contrast, and what are your top priority items for a second term?

Trump: Well one of the things that will be really great: you know, the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I've always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It's a very important meaning. I never did this before, I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington I think 17 times, all of a sudden I'm the president of the United States, you know the story, l'm riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, This is great.' But I didn't know very many people in Washington, it wasn't my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody. And I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes, like you know an idiot like Bolton, all he wanted to do is drop bombs on everybody. You don't have to drop bombs on everybody. You don't have to kill people.
    True, I can see how providing an answer is the exact same thing as providing a non-answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    True, I can see how providing an answer is the exact same thing as providing a non-answer.
    So from his answer, what exactly are his top priorities for a second term?
    Last edited by Solkern; 06-26-2020 at 08:58 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later: