Page 171 of 240 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2396

Thread: 2020 Democrat primary debates

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Biden being Biden again:

https://twitter.com/CANCEL_SAM/statu...309616129?s=20

Christ this guy is such a bully, and Democrats have the audacity to say Trump is a bully with this old piece of shit being the front runner in their primary?

How did this guy keep getting elected for decades? Oh, right, he's a Democrat.
    Joe Whywhywhywhywhywhywhyden
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Joe Whywhywhywhywhywhywhyden
    And then punches the guy in the chest like "That's why, ya dipshit!"

Imagine the 24/7 news cycle and calls for impeachment if Trump punched a reporter in the chest for daring to ask him a question.

I don't know how the Democrat party keeps becoming a bigger and bigger joke with each passing day but damn if they don't manage to do it.

Imagine the 24/7 news cycle and calls for impeachment if Trump punched a reporter in the chest for daring to ask him a question.
    I wouldn't exactly call that a punch. And he did somewhat erotically rub his chest after to make it all better.

I don't know how the Democrat party keeps becoming a bigger and bigger joke with each passing day but damn if they don't manage to do it.
    It's because of people like BacKKKlash.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

That wasn't a punch. Don't be a soyboy.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    That wasn't a punch. Don't be a soyboy.
    He mocked a reporter and hit him in the chest for daring to ask a question that wasn’t a softball question. Biden is a bully plain and simple.

6. Default

He mocked a reporter and hit him in the chest for daring to ask a question that wasn’t a softball question. Biden is a bully plain and simple.
    Biden is a fairy that floats with the democratic vote. Nothing else. He's been in government his entire life, literally. He has no idea what real life is like.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Not sure you can make that leap all the while defending Trump for doing worse.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Not sure you can make that leap all the while defending Trump for doing worse.
    I don’t think Trump has ever placed his hands on a reporter in such an aggressive manner because they asked a question. I know he had a reporter removed from the room once because he wouldn’t shut the fuck up.

Hah that's a punch? I seriously wonder what it must be like to live in your little bubble.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

I don’t think Trump has ever placed his hands on a reporter in such an aggressive manner because they asked a question. I know he had a reporter removed from the room once because he wouldn’t shut the fuck up.
    Hahahahaha.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.