Page 159 of 240 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2396

Thread: 2020 Democrat primary debates

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Tulsi is an excellent Dem candidate assassin who definitely helped sink Copmala and I hope she wrecks Mayo Pete next
    Realistically she should be the candidate, mainly because out of everyone running she seems the most sane, but that's also exactly why she won't get the nomination.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

You only like her because she’s hot you can’t fool me!

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    You only like her because she’s hot you can’t fool me!
    I confess, I'd vote for her if she let me hit it.

Joke's on her though because I live in a red state.

Feminists would probably say it's rape.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-05-2019 at 11:20 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

A Democratic voter in Iowa dared to ask a question about Joe Biden's possibly corrupt action of getting his son a cushy job in Burisma.

Biden remained calm and gracefully explained to the man why he was wrong.

Naww, just kidding! He called the voter a "damned liar", said he (Biden) wasn't "sedentary" after the voter said he got the information from the TV program he watched (implying the guy is fat because he watches TV whereas Biden apparently is above watching TV), he also challenged the man to do pushups together or to do a run in yet another dig at the man's weight, he then ended the fat shaming by literally addressing the man as "look, fat." After the voter wasn't satisfied with Biden's lack of an actual response and just a continuous attack on his weight Biden ignored the man and said "Any other questions?" Biden finally ended the exchange with the man by saying "You're too old to vote for me." So I guess Biden doesn't want old people voting for him. Who knew Biden was such a bigot against fatties and old people?

No, seriously, this actually happened. Biden is completely unhinged and really should just drop out.

Oh yeah another thing I noticed today is Symone Sanders is apparently Joe Biden's spokesperson now, because Symone Sanders put out a lie that Biden didn't say "look, fat", but instead said "look facts" which A) Doesn't make sense given the context of what Biden was saying and B) You can hear plain as day he said "look, fat."

Symone Sanders you might recall is the racist bitch who frequents CNN and MSNBC and was Bernie Sanders' press secretary. Some of her more famous racist remarks was when someone asked her about the poor white people who were literally being dragged out of their car by black rioters and beaten, Symone Sanders sarcastically responded with "Oh no, poor white people! Stop!" Also in regards to the 4 racist black men and women who kidnapped and tortured a mentally disabled white person she went out of her way to say it wasn't a hate crime and did her best to downplay the attack in general until it was too much for even an MSNBC guest who was like "Seriously?" when Symone Sanders finally basically said: Oh, no, it was a bad thing, don't get me wrong!

Glad to see Biden is surrounding himself with open racists while at the same time claiming to fight racism. But she's a black racist so it's okay!

But Orange Man Bad!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-05-2019 at 08:08 PM.

You can watch the video for yourself here:

The part where Biden refers to the man as "look, fat" is at 2:32

Blog Entries

Fat fucks need to be told they are fat. I'll vote for Biden now.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Fat fucks need to be told they are fat. I'll vote for Biden now.
    Fatphobe.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Fatphobe.
    I'm not scared of fat people.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'm not scared of fat people.
    I bet if 20 of them got on an elevator with you then you wouldn't be saying that.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-05-2019 at 08:16 PM.