Page 39 of 240 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Democrat primary debates

1. Default

Given her defense of Bashar al-Assad I doubt anyone will be squirming to defend her.

2. Default

She is a racist. She SUPER fucking hates Muslims. Isn't too secretive about it either. I think she would break Obama's 'exploding brown people' PR if she were ever President (she's for sure running for a VP spot, lol).

Blog Entries

Duke apparently likes her because he says she "places the interests of America over Israel".
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Warren has officially announced her candidacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Warren has officially announced her candidacy.
    Is she perhaps the most delusional candidate in recent history?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yes.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

I think she could do good amongst the more left leaning Democrats, but I don't believe she is electable after that. She wouldn't get any of the left leaning Republicans and I don't think she would do much for taking the center, which is important.

She lives in an echo chamber, basically.

8. Default

I like Warren but she's probably self-owned herself one too many times to make a dent in the primary. She's shown that she has no campaign acumen by responding to Trump's trolling like: "I know what I'll do... I'll use FACTS! Surely Trump will have to leave me alone on Twitter then! I'll be victorious!" She can't hang.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    I like Warren but she's probably self-owned herself one too many times to make a dent in the primary. She's shown that she has no campaign acumen by responding to Trump's trolling like: "I know what I'll do... I'll use FACTS! Surely Trump will have to leave me alone on Twitter then! I'll be victorious!" She can't hang.
    Probably didn't help that her facts consisted of a DNA test that showed she's more white than anyone I've ever known to prove her American Indian heritage, then when faced with backlash from actual Native Americans she had to apologize and finally admit she's probably one of the whitest people to ever walk on this planet.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 02-09-2019 at 02:47 PM.

10. Default

Probably didn't help that her facts consisted of a DNA test that showed she's more white than anyone I've ever known to prove her American Indian heritage, then when faced with backlash from actual Native Americans she had to apologize and finally admit she's probably one of the whitest people to ever walk on this planet.
    I agree with you. I think the DNA test thing was a joke and a dumbshit move. She's lived a white woman's life experience and it's incredibly disingenuous of her to have ever claimed Native American anything. You may be able to trace back to some ancestry but that doesn't mean shit. Really odd to choose to represent yourself that way.

I also think that the DNA test could have exploded in flames and indicated 'THIS IS THE MOST NATIVE AMERICAN WOMAN TO HAVE EVER LIVED' and she would still be Pochanatas. It was just a no-win idea.

I'm a white male living in New England (as a US Citizen) but I was born in South Africa. My friends in highschool joked that I should put 'African American' on college applications to try score some scholarships. The difference is, Warren more or less actually did that.