Page 188 of 240 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2396

Thread: 2020 Democrat primary debates

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Personally I am not worried about any of the Democratic candidates winning the 2020 election - there just isn't a viable candidate in the bunch.
    This is correct. The butthurt vote will only get them so far.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Personally I am not worried about any of the Democratic candidates winning the 2020 election - there just isn't a viable candidate in the bunch.
    Everyone was saying the same thing about Trump around this time in 2016...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    1 homophobic Democrat doesn't represent an entire group, especially when all those boomers in Iowa were the first in the nation to allow gay marriage.
    It's okay to be gay; just don't be a fag about it. I have also heard of a golden rule dating back to Caesar in ancient Greece that says it's not gay if it's in a three way. Can anyone confirm?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    It's okay to be gay; just don't be a fag about it. I have also heard of a golden rule dating back to Caesar in ancient Greece that says it's not gay if it's in a three way. Can anyone confirm?
    "Gay" didn't exist in Ancient Rome. It was cool as long as you weren't the one taking it in the ass or blowing another dude.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    "Gay" didn't exist in Ancient Rome. It was cool as long as you weren't the one taking it in the ass or blowing another dude.
    Last edited by Wrathbringer; 02-13-2020 at 10:54 AM.

Holy shit! Bernie is going fully insane with his tax plan.

Here are the highlights for those who don't want to read it all:

Anyone who has more than 16 million dollars in assets (yes ASSETS, savings, stocks, cars, houses, etc) will be taxed 1% EVERY YEAR on all money above 16 million.
    2% on 25-125 million
    3% on 125-250 million
    4% on 250-500 million
    5% on 500 million-1.25 billion
    6% on 1.25-2.5 billion
    7% on 2.5-5 billion
    8% on anything over 5 billion

As Bernie himself states this will HALVE their assets in just 15 years. 15 fucking years!

Oh but it gets better! To ensure those dastardly millionaires and billionaires don't dare think about leaving the shithole he wants to turn this country into, he wants to create a registry, YES CREATE A FUCKING REGISTRY, of all rich Americans and their assets so the IRS can be sure to audit them, and steal their money, on a regular basis. Oh yeah he also wants to tax SIXTY PERCENT of their assets for an "exit tax" if they ever dare want to leave the country.

Now I know what the fucktards like Back are thinking "LOL! Good! I'm not rich so why do I care! LOL LOL LOL!" Well, dumbass, because once Sanders burns through this money in a few months trying desperately, and failing, to keep up with all the money required for his promised giveaways, I can assure you the amount of assets required before this "wealth tax" kicks in is going to keep going down until it reaches around 50k. Of course I'm sure Bernie will somehow make it so he is immune to it, considering his plan doesn't start at 1 million because we all know he's a millionaire, it strangely enough starts at 13 million, just barely out of his reach.

When did Bernie and his lackeys go from bitching about the 1% to bitching about the 0.1%? Oh right, about the time Sanders became a member of the 1%.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It's like Democrats want no black people to vote for them this time around. Between Hillary "Bring them to heel" Clinton and Mini Mike "throw them against the wall" Bloomberg I see a huge landslide in the House, Senate, and for Trump if these two are on the Democratic ticket.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    "LOL! Good! I'm not rich so why do I care! LOL LOL LOL!" Well, dumbass, because once Sanders burns through this money in a few months trying desperately, and failing, to keep up with all the money required for his promised giveaways, I can assure you the amount of assets required before this "wealth tax" kicks in is going to keep going down until it reaches around 50k.
    Thanks for posting the link.

I agree the wealth tax threshold will go down after it is initially implemented, but not all the way to 50K. Not because Bernie wouldn't want to do it (because I believe he would), but because bad things are going to happen to the economy beforehand. At some point reality will make itself obvious even to Bernie and he will have to modify the wealth tax implementation. I just hope that the damage done to the economy will be not be too severe.
    Last edited by Candor; 02-16-2020 at 12:24 AM.