Page 100 of 129 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1281

Thread: 2020 Democrat primary debates

  1. #991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Here's an unaltered Youtube video of the first quote.

    Nice title "Trump calls Mexican's Rapists"

    If Trump is saying Mexicans are rapists, why would he take the time to differentiate that they're "not sending their best"? Do you think he means they're not sending their best rapists?

    I still don't get how anyone overlooked they're vs. their too. When I first heard this speech I interpreted it as "They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, their rapists, and some, I assume are good people."

    But again, even if it was "they're" and not "their," if Trump feels that way about all Mexicans and not just a high percentage of illegal immigrants who come in through the Mexican border, why would he say anything that implies that most of the "good" immigrants come here legally and most of the "bad" ones come here illegally?
    Last edited by Methais; 06-13-2019 at 03:57 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. #992

    Default

    First Democrat debate is going to consist of:

    Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren
    Former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke
    New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker
    Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julian Castro
    Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard
    Washington Gov. Jay Inslee
    Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar
    New York Mayor Bill de Blasio
    Former Maryland Rep. John Delaney
    Ohio Rep. Tim Ryan

    Former Vice President Joe Biden
    Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders
    South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg
    California Sen. Kamala Harris
    New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand
    Colorado Sen. Michael Bennet
    Author Marianne Williamson
    California Rep. Eric Swalwell
    Businessman Andrew Yang
    Former Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper

    The Democrat clown car is so big that I haven't even heard of a few of these people. How is that even possible?

  3. #993
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    3,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    First Democrat debate is going to consist of:

    Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren
    Former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke
    New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker
    Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julian Castro
    Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard
    Washington Gov. Jay Inslee
    Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar
    New York Mayor Bill de Blasio
    Former Maryland Rep. John Delaney
    Ohio Rep. Tim Ryan

    Former Vice President Joe Biden
    Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders
    South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg
    California Sen. Kamala Harris
    New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand
    Colorado Sen. Michael Bennet
    Author Marianne Williamson
    California Rep. Eric Swalwell
    Businessman Andrew Yang
    Former Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper

    The Democrat clown car is so big that I haven't even heard of a few of these people. How is that even possible?
    It should be a feeding frenzy or a snooze fest, either way it will be such a massive display of virtue signaling and wokeness I am sure the media will be playing all the best snippets for weeks. I wonder if we can get them into a bidding war on how much free stuff they want to give away and which diseases they will cure?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

  4. #994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    First Democrat debate is going to consist of:

    Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren
    Former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke
    New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker
    Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julian Castro
    Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard
    Washington Gov. Jay Inslee
    Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar
    New York Mayor Bill de Blasio
    Former Maryland Rep. John Delaney
    Ohio Rep. Tim Ryan

    Former Vice President Joe Biden
    Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders
    South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg
    California Sen. Kamala Harris
    New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand
    Colorado Sen. Michael Bennet
    Author Marianne Williamson
    California Rep. Eric Swalwell
    Businessman Andrew Yang
    Former Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper

    The Democrat clown car is so big that I haven't even heard of a few of these people. How is that even possible?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  5. Default

    I see Warren winning the nomination. But she’ll get destroyed by Trump.

    Mainly because our electoral process now revolves around trolling and 9th grade “I know you are but what am I?” snippy comebacks. Trump is an expert on both accounts, Warren will just try to academically explain shit and people will all be like...


  6. #996

    Default

    Warren has no chance. She's probably one of the worst possible candidates on that stage. She's absolute shit and her "FREE STUFF GIVEAWAY!" only works on the dumbest people in the worst cities.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  7. #997
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,448
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Warren has no chance. She's probably one of the worst possible candidates on that stage. She's absolute shit and her "FREE STUFF GIVEAWAY!" only works on the dumbest people in the worst cities.
    You're talking to Macguyver there. Nothing he says is designed to be intelligent.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You're talking to Macguyver there. Nothing he says is designed to be intelligent.
    It’s going to be Warren, possibly Bernie, but most likely Warren.

  9. #999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    What a shitshow this thing has become.

    Biden has promised to cure cancer if he becomes president. No, this is real, he literally said he is going to cure cancer if he becomes president.

    As if the massive hundreds of trillions of taxpayer dollars giveaways weren't enough, Democrats are now actually promising God like healing powers if you vote them into office.

    To be fair to Biden though, I suppose the only way to top the ever increasing taxpayer giveaway is to in fact promise miracles.

    How long before a Democrat presidential candidate promises no one will ever die again if they are elected president?
    Trump said the same thing. Do you believe him?


    "We will come up with the cures to many, many problems, to many, many diseases - including cancer and others - and we're getting closer all the time."
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

  10. #1000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Trump said the same thing. Do you believe him?


    "We will come up with the cures to many, many problems, to many, many diseases - including cancer and others - and we're getting closer all the time."
    I'm sure we will. Eventually. Did Trump say he was going to cure cancer though like Biden did?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •