Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: State of the Union 2019

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I'm going to perform an exercise in rhetoric here using Androidpk logic.

Confirmed Gelston is a homosexual that got don't ask don't telled out of the military for his telling views on bug-eyed people! It is clear that as a child he had pent up sexual feelings against the late Rodney Dangerfield, king of the bug-eyed people. These feelings came to a head upon the viewing of the classic Dangerfield film Ladybugs, wherein a young Katherine Heigl is supposed to be the eye candy. So scathing was his review of the film, misplaced as his sexual frustrations may have been, that it caused Jonathan Brandis to commit suicide.

And that is how Gelston ruined all the Neverending Story films after the second one. The evidence is all there. Just google it.
    You're retarded.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You're retarded.
    QFT

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You're retarded.
    Sorry. That song has been updated to not be offensive. The correct terminology is "You're Get It Started". Get with the times you bug-eye fetishist.

Confirmed Gelston is a homosexual that got don't ask don't telled out of the military for his telling views on bug-eyed people! It is clear that as a child he had pent up sexual feelings against the late Rodney Dangerfield, king of the bug-eyed people. These feelings came to a head upon the viewing of the classic Dangerfield film Ladybugs, wherein a young Katherine Heigl is supposed to be the eye candy. So scathing was his review of the film, misplaced as his sexual frustrations may have been, that it caused Jonathan Brandis to commit suicide.

And that is how Gelston ruined all the Neverending Story films after the second one. The evidence is all there. Just google it.
    That's too many words for a pk post. He typically short circuits if he has to go more than like 2 sentences unless it's a copy/paste of shit someone else said.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Why? Why are you like this?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Why? Why are you like this?
    You're Get It Started

Ballistic..

Dear Madame Speaker:

Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.

I look forward to seeing you soon and even more forward to watching our open and dangerous Southern Border finally receive the attention, funding, and security it so desperately deserves!

More...
    So far, nobody know when Pelosi was taking the excursion to Afghanistan and those other places.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Ballistic..

So far, nobody know when Pelosi was taking the excursion to Afghanistan and those other places.
    This was already posted somewhere else. Stop being a slow retard.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Democrats need to decide on one person to give a response.

Sen. Kamala Harris (Calif.), one of the Democrats running to challenge President Trump in 2020, announced Tuesday that she would deliver a prebuttal on Facebook Live about an hour before he gives his State of the Union address.

More...
    Trump is slated to give the annual State of the Union address from the Capitol at 9 p.m. on Tuesday. Stacey Abrams, who ran unsuccessfully for Georgia governor last year, will give the official Democratic response.

California Attorney General Xavier Becerra (D) will give the Spanish-language Democratic response, and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) has planned his own rebuttal as well.

That's my president!