Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Where does the buck stop?

Default Where does the buck stop?

I'll tell you what. The buck stops with those meddling kids in the Democrat party.

Q Does the buck stop with you over this shutdown?

THE PRESIDENT: The buck stops with everybody. They could solve this problem in literally 15 minutes. We could be back. We could have border security. They could stop this problem in 15 minutes if they wanted to. I really believe now that they don’t want to. I really believe that. I really believe that they don’t care about crime. I really believe this. The Democrats don’t care about crime.

They’ve been taken over by a group of young people who, frankly, in some cases — I’ve been watching — I actually think they’re crazy. But they’ve been taken over by a group that is so far left. I really don’t think they care about crime. And, you know, sadly, they’re viewing this as the beginning of the 2020 presidential race, and that’s okay with me. But they have been taken over by a group of people that don’t care about gangs. They don’t care about human trafficking and drugs. They don’t care about anything. I’ll tell you what — they have gone crazy.

More...
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

If democraps would negotiate in good faith like reasonable people this could be over in 15 minutes, as your president stated. Keep blaming trump though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    If democraps would negotiate in good faith like reasonable people this could be over in 15 minutes, as your president stated. Keep blaming trump though.
    Two years and it did not get done now you want to blame democrats. Democrats had border security funding in the bill they presented to keep the gov open but were turned down.

Trump said Mexico would pay for it. Now he wants taxpayers to pay for it. Trump said he would take the blame for shutting down the gov. Now he blames the democrats.

Trump is a total and complete joke. Nothing that comes out of his mouth is true.

http://fortune.com/2018/12/13/trump-mexico-border-wall/

Trump Has Said Mexico Will Pay for the Border Wall at Least 20 Times Since 2015

President Donald Trump has repeated the campaign rallying cry that Mexico will pay for a border wall along the U.S.-Mexico border since at least 2015.Earlier this week in a meeting with Democratic leaders Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi, Trump claimed that he would “shut down the government” on Dec. 21 over border security if Congress does not approve $5 billion in funding for a border wall.

Following his heated demands, the president defaulted to his talking point that Mexico will pay for the wall, in a tweet on Thursday morning. Trump pointed to a new USMCA deal between the U.S., Mexico, and Canada and said, “MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL!”

The president has made the claim on Twitter, in interviews, and at press conferences and campaign rallies at least 20 times since April 2015.

In April 2015, he said on Twitter that the U.S. would build the border wall and “deduct costs from Mexican foreign aid.” Just days later, he made the same demand in a tweet, while also peddling a false story about ISIS operating training camps near El Paso, Texas.

During his presidential announcement speech on June 16, 2015, Trump said, “I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall.” Trump has fired up his supporters with the anti-immigrant talking point at a number of campaign rallies and in the press since then.

In August 2015, the Trump campaign released its position on immigration reform. Part of the platform was titled, “Make Mexico Pay For The Wall.” During an appearance with CBS’s Face theNation, Trump doubled down on that policy, and said, “And, by the way, Mexico will pay for it. It’s going to be a great wall,” he added, because “I know how to build.”

In a tweet in January 2016, Trump praised political commentator Ann Coulter—who has platformed white nationalist talking pointsto her audience—and again said Mexico would pay for the wall.

How many times did he say they'd DIRECTLY write us a check to pay for it? None. But you keep on with your butthurt whining.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Two years and it did not get done now you want to blame democrats. Democrats had border security funding in the bill they presented to keep the gov open but were turned down.

Trump said Mexico would pay for it. Now he wants taxpayers to pay for it. Trump said he would take the blame for shutting down the gov. Now he blames the democrats.

Trump is a total and complete joke. Nothing that comes out of his mouth is true.
    crying.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    How many times did he say they'd DIRECTLY write us a check to pay for it? None. But you keep on with your butthurt whining.
    The whole wall idea is such a colossal waste of taxpayer money. This has less to do with some fictional emergency and everything to do with Trump's ego. Thats all you're supporting... a monument to Trump, a lying con-artist from NY.

The whole wall idea is such a colossal waste of taxpayer money. This has less to do with some fictional emergency and everything to do with Trump's ego. Thats all you're supporting... a monument to Trump, a lying con-artist from NY.
    butter.jpgbutter.jpg

Serious question: Do you support an open border policy?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.