Thread: Just something I found...

Blog Entries

Default Just something I found...

So, I ran across a series of videos and then another video that was linked in the series last night, that I thought I would share. In this age where more friendships and relationships are started online rather than in person, I felt it was important to share this. We don't know who sits behind the screen. We don't know what they may be going through. And before you jump to any conclusions, I am not posting this because of anything I have personally experienced. However, I do know people who have experienced or are experiencing this. Keep yourself safe. Share these links.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

only bitches and retards sit behind the screen. nothing to see here
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by MzFit Toy View Post
    So, I ran across a series of videos and then another video that was linked in the series last night, that I thought I would share. In this age where more friendships and relationships are started online rather than in person, I felt it was important to share this. We don't know who sits behind the screen. We don't know what they may be going through. And before you jump to any conclusions, I am not posting this because of anything I have personally experienced. However, I do know people who have experienced or are experiencing this. Keep yourself safe. Share these links.

If that story is true you have to be pretty stupid to not select block contact. Thirteen and naive sure, but years of dealing with the repeated pattern = dipshit.
    Semper superne nitens.

Blog Entries

I'm in my senior year of anime college
    ALT-F4
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

6. Default

Hi Dirvy!

Nothing a 10lb weight in a pillow case can't cure.

Quote Originally Posted by MzFit Toy View Post

LOL - friendships and relationships are started in person more than online. Good grief, get off your butt and go outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Hi Dirvy!
    Is it Dirvy? She is incredibly annoying in game.

Ylandra too.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 01-15-2019 at 09:14 PM.

The guy in the tea video sounds like Tgo a little that was weird.. Also he said at the end he was going to make himself a cup of tea.. So the video ends with him fucking himself? neat drawings.