Thread: Corasine Relic

Default Corasine Relic

How exactly does it work? I see this from 2017 DR:

Can be attached PERMANENTLY to a plain melee weapon. Allows the user to attack up to 5 additional times for mana and stamina per swing. The chance of additional strikes are random
    1. How much extra mana/stamina per swing are we talking about?
    2. Approximately what's the rate of flaring? Similar to regular flares?
    3. Does it work in berserk?
    Last edited by dex; 01-09-2019 at 05:36 PM.

2. Default

I've been told it takes 5 mana/5 stam per swing flare. I assume it'll go with standard flare rate and works with berserk like anything else.

The only people I know who has them and all speak highly of it are all paladins.

Seeing how taxing it can be on mana/stam, I don't think it works best on a stam starved warrior or rogue.

I'd be very interested to hear your opinions on it if you're able to get someone to lend it to you and try it out on your warrior. And why would be it better than no mana/stam old style coraesine, briar, double bonded splitter, or even ewave flare from a blink weapon on a warrior.
    Last edited by andrew wiggin; 01-10-2019 at 05:59 AM.

I have a lot of stamina and mana to play with, but that still seems like a huge mana/stamina drain. Especially in berserk, seems like you you'd always be down to zero. Hmm. Unless you mean 5 mana/stamina per each flare that includes multiple swings in it (and not charged per each individual swing within that flare).

Quote Originally Posted by andrew wiggin View Post
    I've been told it takes 5 mana/5 stam per swing flare. I assume it'll go with standard flare rate and works with berserk like anything else.

The only people I know who has them and all speak highly of it are all paladins.

Seeing how taxing it can be on mana/stam, I don't think it works best on a stam starved warrior or rogue.

I'd be very interested to hear your opinions on it if you're able to get someone to lend it to you and try it out on your warrior. And why would be it better than no mana/stam old style coraesine, briar, double bonded splitter, or even ewave flare from a blink weapon on a warrior.
    I gave you bad info!

ATTACK - When attacking, you'll gain the ability to perform QuickFlares.
    You can have upto 5 QuickFlare strikes depending on luck and resources.
    Each QuickFlare cost 10 stamina and 10 mana on a successful hit, up to 5 hits.
    A successful and lucky streak of 5 QuickFlares will cost 50 stamina and 50 mana.
    If there isn't enough resources to perform a QuickFlare, the spikestar will go dormant.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by neimanz1 View Post
    I gave you bad info!

A successful and lucky streak of 5 QuickFlares will cost 50 stamina and 50 mana.
    If there isn't enough resources to perform a QuickFlare, the spikestar will go dormant.
    Ouch 10/10. that's even worst, definitely not going to work on my guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    Plain weapon.... as in no Claidhmores or Katanas or crit weighted weapons? What about weapons with script slot filled?
    STOP PRETENDING TO BE A PERSON!
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by neimanz1 View Post
    I gave you bad info!

Ehhh... how is this considered a great flare type then? Seems like it'd gimp you way more than it would help.