Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Oval Office Address!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    So Trump, who I did not vote for, who did not win the popular vote, is going on television to tell us that he wants our taxpayer dollars, my tax dollars, to build a wall I don't want or think we need. What time is that on? Oh, right. I don't give a fuck o'clock.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people were saying this same thing in October of 2013 about the president, except it wasn't about a wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Everybody will be watching tonight to see if Trump follows through on his threat to declare martial law. Abraham Lincoln declared martial law when he was having a crisis with the southern border.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Everybody will be watching tonight to see if Trump follows through on his threat to declare martial law. Abraham Lincoln declared martial law when he was having a crisis with the southern border.
    Cut a fart, Clyde.

4. Default

Burt Gummer was right. The government is coming to eminent domain us to get our graboids.

Edit to add: Maybe if we put graboids on the border instead of building a wall the problem will just solve itself? Tremors 2 was set in Mexico, so we know they can survive in that habitat.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 01-08-2019 at 10:22 AM.

So Trump, who I did not vote for, who did not win the popular vote, is going on television to tell us that he wants our taxpayer dollars, my tax dollars, to build a wall I don't want or think we need. What time is that on? Oh, right. I don't give a fuck o'clock.

Remember when Obama did tons of shit that people who didn't vote for him had to fund with their tax dollars too?

It's almost like elections have consequences or something.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Cut a fart, Clyde.
    His full name is ClydeRetard.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

7. Default

Are you still whining about the popular vote? Really?

Sigh...OK it's been said before (including by me) but...

The United States does not elect Presidents via a popular vote. I knew that years before I could vote, and I expect you did too.

But let's be honest here - if Clinton had won the election via the electoral vote and Trump had won the popular vote, you would be talking about how wonderful the electoral vote system works (and so would most Democrats).

Can we move on from this whine now?
    Last edited by Candor; 01-08-2019 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post

The United States does not elect Presidents via a popular vote. I knew that years before I could vote, and I expect you did too.

But let's be honest here - if Clinton had won the election via the electoral vote and Trump had won the popular vote, you would be talking about how wonderful the electoral vote system works (and so would most Democrats).

Can we move on from this issue now?
    lol @ your rep

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post

Can we move on from this whine now?
    Hey Backlash, if Hillary won the electoral vote and Trump won the popular vote, would you still be crying about how not electing by popular vote is unfair?

A simple yes or no should be good enough.

Blog Entries

CNN's Don Lemon wants the address on air delay because Americans are too stupid and the president may use propaganda.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984