Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Oval Office Address!

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Do you have any fucking idea how loud that would be? Grow a brain.
    The shower of sparks, bro. You could see that bitch for miles.

A lot of people seem to think the idea is to build a wall and forget it. No, it is part of comprehensive security measures.
    You, like our president, are trying to deal with butthurt political point scorers. Can't be done. They will stop at nothing to make sure trump doesn't deliver on his signature campaign promise. With all the winning Trump has done in his first 2 years, they've got nothing left to cling to but this.
    Last edited by Wrathbringer; 01-10-2019 at 05:25 PM.

3. Default

Come on. It's so clear. Nobody has ever been stopped by a wall since the technology to beat them was blueprinted in 1991.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    You, like our president, are trying to deal with butthurt political point scorers. Can't be done. They will stop at nothing to make sure trump doesn't deliver on his signature campaign promise. With all the winning Trump has done in his first 2 years, they've got nothing left to cling to but this.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Right, because the coyotes smuggling humans and drug smuggling cartel members don't have access to power tools which they'd be able to use.
    Know what they won’t have access to though?

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Know what they won’t have access to though?

They'll obviously have miles of daisy chained extension cords.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

A lot of people seem to think the idea is to build a wall and forget it. No, it is part of comprehensive security measures.
    I assumed that once the wall was done, we would move 100% of our border agents to North Dakota to protect us from Canadians.

IS THIS NOT THE CASE?!?!?!?!
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    They’re gonna turn these things to swiss cheese. In a year there will be 1,000 holes exactly like these made up and down this so-called border wall.

You only need a couple holes for hundreds to get in every hour or so, by the time they patch that hole another 5 holes will pop up somewhere else. This all just turns into some fucked up border whack-a-mole is all.
    What are they going to use? Battery powered tools that last like 37 seconds before needing a 4 hour recharge?
    Last edited by Methais; 01-10-2019 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    You seriously bite on anything they feed you don't you?

Ok, reality check: 1. Of all of the barriers cut in that photo, only the bottom right one could have been done by a saw, all of the other cuts were made by a torch or exothermic cutting outfit.
    2. The agents were told to use 'common industrial tools'. I would wager a shit ton of money, they used a gasoline powered rescue saw, something I am pretty sure migrants cannot readily get their hands and even then it
    would likely take at least 20-30 minutes and attract a lot of attention.

Attachment 9233

So unless you have one of these hanging around, then the barrier works.

When I see asinine stories like I this, I want to ask, 'then you must not bother locking the doors to your house right? I mean people can just bust down the door to get in.'

No barrier is perfect, it is one tool in the bag to accomplish the goal, but it is a tool, and it does serve as a deterrent.
    You call it a rescue saw, I call it a "gas powered angle grinder" or a "cut off saw" found on almost any commercial construction site. 15 minutes to make that hole. Reinforced concrete tilt panels would be the way to go, if you were fucking dumb enough to wall off our entire southern border to begin with. Steel is a poor choice.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    You call it a rescue saw, I call it a "gas powered angle grinder" or a "cut off saw" found on almost any commercial construction site. 15 minutes to make that hole. Reinforced concrete tilt panels would be the way to go, if you were fucking dumb enough to wall off our entire southern border to begin with. Steel is a poor choice.
    You seem to also think that we are just building a wall and calling it done with. Again, it is part of a series of measures. If you are busy cutting a a steel slatl, the sensors are going to pick it up, sounds carries insanely far at night, guess who is there now? It is a significant slow down instead of people just running in.
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-10-2019 at 07:02 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam