Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Oval Office Address!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Right, because the coyotes smuggling humans and drug smuggling cartel members don't have access to power tools which they'd be able to use.
    Do you have any fucking idea how loud that would be? Grow a brain.

A lot of people seem to think the idea is to build a wall and forget it. No, it is part of comprehensive security measures.
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-10-2019 at 05:17 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The shower of sparks, bro. You could see that bitch for miles.

A lot of people seem to think the idea is to build a wall and forget it. No, it is part of comprehensive security measures.
    You, like our president, are trying to deal with butthurt political point scorers. Can't be done. They will stop at nothing to make sure trump doesn't deliver on his signature campaign promise. With all the winning Trump has done in his first 2 years, they've got nothing left to cling to but this.
    Last edited by Wrathbringer; 01-10-2019 at 05:25 PM.

4. Default

Come on. It's so clear. Nobody has ever been stopped by a wall since the technology to beat them was blueprinted in 1991.

5. Default

President Donald Trump has repeatedly advocated for a steel slat design for his border wall, which he described as "absolutely critical to border security" in his Oval Office address to the nation Tuesday. But Department of Homeland Security testing of a steel slat prototype proved it could be cut through with a saw, according to a report by DHS.

A photo exclusively obtained by NBC News shows the results of the test after military and Border Patrol personnel were instructed to attempt to destroy the barriers with common tools.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...-sawed-n956856
    They’re gonna turn these things to swiss cheese. In a year there will be 1,000 holes exactly like these made up and down this so-called border wall.

You only need a couple holes for hundreds to get in every hour or so, by the time they patch that hole another 5 holes will pop up somewhere else. This all just turns into some fucked up border whack-a-mole is all.
    Last edited by Praetor; 01-10-2019 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    You, like our president, are trying to deal with butthurt political point scorers. Can't be done. They will stop at nothing to make sure trump doesn't deliver on his signature campaign promise. With all the winning Trump has done in his first 2 years, they've got nothing left to cling to but this.

Right, because the coyotes smuggling humans and drug smuggling cartel members don't have access to power tools which they'd be able to use.
    Know what they won’t have access to though?

www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Know what they won’t have access to though?

They'll obviously have miles of daisy chained extension cords.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I assumed that once the wall was done, we would move 100% of our border agents to North Dakota to protect us from Canadians.

IS THIS NOT THE CASE?!?!?!?!
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    They’re gonna turn these things to swiss cheese. In a year there will be 1,000 holes exactly like these made up and down this so-called border wall.

You only need a couple holes for hundreds to get in every hour or so, by the time they patch that hole another 5 holes will pop up somewhere else. This all just turns into some fucked up border whack-a-mole is all.
    What are they going to use? Battery powered tools that last like 37 seconds before needing a 4 hour recharge?
    Last edited by Methais; 01-10-2019 at 05:58 PM.