Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 181

Thread: Oval Office Address!

  1. Default

    The Air Traffic Controller's union is suing the Trump administration

  2. #162
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    27,056
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    The Air Traffic Controller's union is suing the Trump administration
    Well that is retarded. They should be suing Congress too. Trump hasn't even veto'd any bills as of yet.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  3. Default

    Trump verbally stated that he would take 100% of the blame for the shutdown.

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    27,056
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Trump verbally stated that he would take 100% of the blame for the shutdown.
    And? People can take blame but not actually be the reason.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  5. Default

    Oh, and Trump rejected a compromise presented by Republicans, what a loser. If he really wants to make the wall his Alamo then I'm okay with that.

  6. #166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Oh, and Trump rejected a compromise presented by Republicans, what a loser. If he really wants to make the wall his Alamo then I'm okay with that.
    You’re such a dumb loser and your estrogen levels won’t stop rising.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-12-2019 at 07:51 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. #167
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    4,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Trump verbally stated that he would take 100% of the blame for the shutdown.
    When will you take the blame for being a 100% couch loser?

  8. #168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    When will you take the blame for being a 100% couch loser?
    NO THAT WAS DIETHX'S FAULT FOR MASTURBATING TOO LOUDLY
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. #169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    NO THAT WAS DIETHX'S FAULT FOR MASTURBATING TOO LOUDLY
    The sound of that masturbation is also Trumps fault.

  10. #170
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    4,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    NO THAT WAS DIETHX'S FAULT FOR MASTURBATING TOO LOUDLY

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •