Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 181

Thread: Oval Office Address!

  1. Default

    I don't often agree mostly with a full one of your posts, Rocktar, but I'll go ahead and agree with that one. And as an additional commentary...I do find it kind of laughable that largely the same people screaming for socialized healthcare and free college are the ones flailing their arms and going "FIFTY BILLIONS?! Money doesn't grow on trees! Are you insane?!", like their programs wouldn't be many, many times that expensive, every single year.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 01-11-2019 at 10:29 AM.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Mexico pays in 3 ways. First, they keep more of their own people who are not in the US sending money home to Mexico. That is a major drain on the US economy AND at one point amounted to almost half their economy so significantly reducing this is a boost to our economy. Second, they have to pay to support their own people who are not crossing into the US illegally to get jobs, now Mexico has to support their families and not US this is a substantial savings in spend on social services. Lastly, with a less porous border, the US can expect to deport people and have them stay deported a lot more so we spend less on law enforcement on them which is a substantial cost savings. And as a bonus, with less of them in the workforce, wages rise generating more tax money, we see a downward pressure on insurance costs due to uninsured illegals which increases people's discretionary income and overall crime drops by the amount caused by illegals when we get them out of the country.

    Your idiot concerns about money are a distraction when you want to send foreign aid to everyone under the sun and want to give everyone free healthcare, college and a basic income. In the long run, if we spent 100 billion on a massive infrastructure project, created a ton of jobs and cut the strain on social services, then it would pay for it's self in just a few years in cost savings as we catch and deport people and the numbers of illegals actually drops.
    The shear retardness of these rightwing Breitbarters. You do realize the Koch bros. are advocating immigration into the country. Yes, the 100 Billionaire old-money New England greed brothers are supporting and fighting for pro-immigration reform. Why? Because these two billionaires who tried to dismantle and destroy the welfare state are nice people?



    NO you fucking idiot it’s because they want to make more fucking money. Did you know 18% of our entire domestic US economy rests on the shoulders of illegal workers? Did you know a ton of municipalities and cities turn a blind eye because of the enormous amount of business tax revenue supported by illegals? What? You thought sanctuary cities existed because “liberal tears.” Dumb cunt, wake up.

    If illegals all vanished from our society one day, we would enter a recession, the remittances these illegals send back to their families in Mexico or wherever (who turn around and buy American cars and appliances... yes dumbshit Mexico is one of the richest countries in the world and a OECD member) is peanuts compared to the economic benefits to the US.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    Did you know 18% of our entire domestic US economy rests on the shoulders of illegal workers?
    Cite your source for this, because just eyeballing it, I'm gonna go ahead and say that number is bonkers and you're wrong.

  4. #144
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    11,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Mexico pays in 3 ways. First, they keep more of their own people who are not in the US sending money home to Mexico. That is a major drain on the US economy AND at one point amounted to almost half their economy so significantly reducing this is a boost to our economy. Second, they have to pay to support their own people who are not crossing into the US illegally to get jobs, now Mexico has to support their families and not US this is a substantial savings in spend on social services. Lastly, with a less porous border, the US can expect to deport people and have them stay deported a lot more so we spend less on law enforcement on them which is a substantial cost savings. And as a bonus, with less of them in the workforce, wages rise generating more tax money, we see a downward pressure on insurance costs due to uninsured illegals which increases people's discretionary income and overall crime drops by the amount caused by illegals when we get them out of the country.

    Your idiot concerns about money are a distraction when you want to send foreign aid to everyone under the sun and want to give everyone free healthcare, college and a basic income. In the long run, if we spent 100 billion on a massive infrastructure project, created a ton of jobs and cut the strain on social services, then it would pay for it's self in just a few years in cost savings as we catch and deport people and the numbers of illegals actually drops.
    This is correct, unfortunatly, it's not really about money for the democraps. That's an excuse. They just don't want trump getting the wall he promised and america voted for because it would be yet another win for Trump going into 2020. Also, don't forget all the benefits of illegal aliens not being here to use up our public resources like hospital emergency rooms, food banks, etc. A barrier pays for itself quickly and then offers continuing dividends/savings from then on just by existing. It's an investment, and a good one.

  5. #145

    Default


  6. #146
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    11,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I don't often agree mostly with a full one of your posts, Rocktar, but I'll go ahead and agree with that one. And as an additional commentary...I do find it kind of laughable that largely the same people screaming for socialized healthcare and free college are the ones flailing their arms and going "FIFTY BILLIONS?! Money doesn't grow on trees! Are you insane?!", like their programs wouldn't be many, many times that expensive, every single year.
    Exactly. The hypocrisy of the left is real, but again, they don't really think it's too expensive or that it won't be effective. They just don't want trump delivering on a campaign promise.

  7. #147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    What the fuck.

    That will get some air time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

  8. #148
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    26,224
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    What the fuck.

    That will get some air time.
    He is talking about fentanyl.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  9. #149
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    11,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He is talking about fentanyl.
    Hopefully there's a tweet before this one with that context and clyderetard just chose that one, because that's not clear from just the one tweet clyderetard just posted.

  10. #150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He is talking about fentanyl.
    It'll still get a lot of play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •