Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Oval Office Address!

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    Isn't he supposed to be the great dealmaker? Storming out is fixing exactly what?
    So you have never negotiated anything of value in your life, have you?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    So you have never negotiated anything of value in your life, have you?
    Isn’t Ardwen the merchant extraordinaire of GemStone? Sure it’s a game but amassing 25 billion silvers over decades takes some deal making skills.

Just watched the address and the Democrat response.

One question: WTF was the Democrats thinking, putting Chuck and Nancy out in front of the camera like that? Holy fuck...

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Retard View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated. Too bad NZ does not have a death penalty. I bet the fuck definitely knew that going in.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

One question: WTF was the Democrats thinking, putting Chuck and Nancy out in front of the camera like that? Holy fuck...

I didn't see any need to watch the response. I didn't feel Trump's 8 minute shit smear required any additional unpacking. I did find it interesting that more people tuned into the response than the actual speech.

ETA: Holy shit, Trump got worse ratings than a Pelosi. This may be it guys, a reason for impeachment the GOP can support! (Get it, cause its stupid and not based in reality or legal precedent? Fuck, I'm funny)
    Last edited by Ososis; 01-09-2019 at 10:45 PM.
    A kobold points at you and yells, "Mine! Chasin!"

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

First time I've ever agreed with you...

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I didn't see any need to watch the response. I didn't feel Trump's 8 minute shit smear required any additional unpacking. I did find it interesting that more people tuned into the response than the actual speech.

ETA: Holy shit, Trump got worse ratings than a Pelosi. This may be it guys, a reason for impeachment the GOP can support! (Get it, cause its stupid and not based in reality or legal precedent? Fuck, I'm funny)
    You're retarded.

Blog Entries

Trump walking out on Chuck and Nancy, wish I could have been there to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Which is why you are right only a tiny fraction of the time.

You're welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Retard View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated. Too bad NZ does not have a death penalty. I bet the fuck definitely knew that going in.

About my second or third time. Think of it this way: all the politicians who are more closely impacted by this, who could speak of its direct impact, and who could use the political capital they would get by issuing the rebuttal, and they pick to old politicians who don't fit either category. They could have gone with a representative from a border district for example, or maybe someone about 3 decades younger?

Also, LOL at Ardwen not knowing anything about negotiating.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Today the message is that the public supports the wall and the shutdown. Support begets support. The only way to be popular is to be perceived as popular.

In case you didn't know, Parscale is Trump's first 2020 campaign manager.