Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 181

Thread: Oval Office Address!

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    3,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    Isn't he supposed to be the great dealmaker? Storming out is fixing exactly what?
    So you have never negotiated anything of value in your life, have you?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    So you have never negotiated anything of value in your life, have you?
    Isn’t Ardwen the merchant extraordinaire of GemStone? Sure it’s a game but amassing 25 billion silvers over decades takes some deal making skills.

  3. #93

    Default

    Just watched the address and the Democrat response.

    One question: WTF was the Democrats thinking, putting Chuck and Nancy out in front of the camera like that? Holy fuck...





    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Retard View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated. Too bad NZ does not have a death penalty. I bet the fuck definitely knew that going in.

  4. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Just watched the address and the Democrat response.

    One question: WTF was the Democrats thinking, putting Chuck and Nancy out in front of the camera like that? Holy fuck...

    I didn't see any need to watch the response. I didn't feel Trump's 8 minute shit smear required any additional unpacking. I did find it interesting that more people tuned into the response than the actual speech.

    ETA: Holy shit, Trump got worse ratings than a Pelosi. This may be it guys, a reason for impeachment the GOP can support! (Get it, cause its stupid and not based in reality or legal precedent? Fuck, I'm funny)
    Last edited by Ososis; 01-09-2019 at 10:45 PM.
    A kobold points at you and yells, "Mine! Chasin!"

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    U.S. Outpost 31, Antarctica
    Posts
    9,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Just watched the address and the Democrat response.

    One question: WTF was the Democrats thinking, putting Chuck and Nancy out in front of the camera like that? Holy fuck...





    First time I've ever agreed with you...

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    11,878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I didn't see any need to watch the response. I didn't feel Trump's 8 minute shit smear required any additional unpacking. I did find it interesting that more people tuned into the response than the actual speech.

    ETA: Holy shit, Trump got worse ratings than a Pelosi. This may be it guys, a reason for impeachment the GOP can support! (Get it, cause its stupid and not based in reality or legal precedent? Fuck, I'm funny)
    You're retarded.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,485
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Trump walking out on Chuck and Nancy, wish I could have been there to see it.



    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  8. #98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    First time I've ever agreed with you...
    Which is why you are right only a tiny fraction of the time.

    You're welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Retard View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated. Too bad NZ does not have a death penalty. I bet the fuck definitely knew that going in.

  9. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    First time I've ever agreed with you...
    About my second or third time. Think of it this way: all the politicians who are more closely impacted by this, who could speak of its direct impact, and who could use the political capital they would get by issuing the rebuttal, and they pick to old politicians who don't fit either category. They could have gone with a representative from a border district for example, or maybe someone about 3 decades younger?

    Also, LOL at Ardwen not knowing anything about negotiating.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

  10. #100

    Default

    Today the message is that the public supports the wall and the shutdown. Support begets support. The only way to be popular is to be perceived as popular.






    In case you didn't know, Parscale is Trump's first 2020 campaign manager.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •