Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Oval Office Address!

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    It’s endgame by summer. I think Mueller has the goods even now but he’s letting a few things play out so he can peg Trump and Co. later. Remember, to quote and save all the pro Trump shit said by the usual suspects here. The forthcoming meltdown will be epic.
    The only person here who is enough of a spineless loser to scrub old posts and then claim the post was never made is literally pk.

And probably you. But definitely pk.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-09-2019 at 11:43 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The only person here who is enough of a spineless loser to scrub old posts and then claim the post was never made is literally pk.

Methais since youíre black or part black Iím going to go ahead and give you some friendly advice.

1.) Stop playing GemStone.

2.) Use the time gained to pursue a higher degree.

3.) Make more money.

4.) Stretch out that fine white pussy with your BBC.

This is serious advice, you will thank me later. Take care.
    Last edited by Praetor; 01-09-2019 at 11:49 AM.

Methais since you’re black or part black I’m going to go ahead and give you some friendly advice.

1.) Stop playing GemStone.

2.) Use the time gained to pursue a higher degree.

3.) Make more money.

4.) Stretch out that fine white pussy with your BBC.

This is serious advice, you will thank me later. Take care.
    I see it’s been a while since you last talked to your mom.

You should call her when you’re on your Walmart lunch break.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-09-2019 at 11:50 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Praetor is literally an alt that was made to attempt to fool everyone into thinking he wasn't another poster. They are on the next level of post denial. The problem is that they are just such a shit-tier person, they can't maintain the lie of 'good person'.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Praetor is literally an alt that was made to attempt to fool everyone into thinking he wasn't another poster. They are on the next level of post denial. The problem is that they are just such a shit-tier person, they can't maintain the lie of 'good person'.
    I’m Wrathbringer. Seriously.

I’m Wrathbringer. Seriously.
    That awkward moment when Wrath knows my IGN but you don't. Try harder, retard.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    That awkward moment when Wrath knows my IGN but you don't. Try harder, retard.
    Methais?

Methais?
    Here's a thought, McGuyver is Sellstuff1.

This tweet confirms that my idea for a blue ribbon commission is the way to go. It is the classic bureaucratic way to postpone the resolution of a dispute without hurting anybody's feelings today.

Isn't he supposed to be the great dealmaker? Storming out is fixing exactly what?
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.