Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Oval Office Address!

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I think the major shit hits the fan stuff happens by Spring. House Intel Committee will subpoena Junior first and like Bannon said back in 2017(?) they're going to crack him like an egg on live TV.
    Quoted for when this doesn't happen.

He should just pull an Eric Holder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    He should just pull an Eric Holder.
    Claim executive privileges?

Fuck yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Kick 'em when they're down wasn't the right answer?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Fuck yeah.
    He could certainly try but he doesn't have a legal leg to stand on. You can't claim executive privilege for an event that happened when Trump was still just a candidate. He could try and use attorney/client privilege again but that too is without merit and wouldn't hold up in court if he tried to use it.

When there is no prospect of an agreement in Washington, you appoint a committee. That's what we should do with the shutdown. Congress should appoint a blue ribbon committee with an important sounding name to study border issues, including the wall, and issue a report. Congress should end the shutdown for 6 months to give the committee time to do its thing. That way Trump could say he won by getting Congress to fund the committee and Congress could say it won by getting the government open without funding the wall. A group of Senators should insist on it. For all you Senators reading this, think of it as your opportunity to steal the spotlight!

I see no other good alternatives and many bad alternatives.

A good starting point for the committee would be to demand a release of the report on border security that Trump required in a 2017 executive order, which the Department of Homeland Security refuses to make public. They won't even say if the report conclusions called for a wall.

(d) Produce a comprehensive study of the security of the southern border, to be completed within 180 days of this order, that shall include the current state of southern border security, all geophysical and topographical aspects of the southern border, the availability of Federal and State resources necessary to achieve complete operational control of the southern border, and a strategy to obtain and maintain complete operational control of the southern border.

More...

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    When there is no prospect of an agreement in Washington, you appoint a committee. That's what we should do with the shutdown. Congress should appoint a blue ribbon committee with an important sounding name to study border issues, including the wall, and issue a report. Congress should end the shutdown for 6 months to give the committee time to do its thing. That way Trump could say he won by getting Congress to fund the committee and Congress could say it won by getting the government open without funding the wall. A group of Senators should insist on it. For all you Senators reading this, think of it as your opportunity to steal the spotlight!

I see no other good alternatives and many bad alternatives.

A good starting point for the committee would be to demand a release of the report on border security that Trump required in a 2017 executive order, which the Department of Homeland Security refuses to make public. They won't even say if the report conclusions called for a wall.
    Or they could compromise at 2.5b like reasonable people.

He could certainly try but he doesn't have a legal leg to stand on. You can't claim executive privilege for an event that happened when Trump was still just a candidate. He could try and use attorney/client privilege again but that too is without merit and wouldn't hold up in court if he tried to use it.
    lol like your retarded ass knows anything about anything

Blog Entries

I think the major shit hits the fan stuff happens by Spring. House Intel Committee will subpoena Junior first and like Bannon said back in 2017(?) they're going to crack him like an egg on live TV.

“The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor — with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers,” Bannon said to Wolff. “Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.” He added that he thought it likely that Robert Mueller’s probe would hone in on money laundering and said, “They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.”

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...