Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 181

Thread: Oval Office Address!

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    So Trump, who I did not vote for, who did not win the popular vote, is going on television to tell us that he wants our taxpayer dollars, my tax dollars, to build a wall I don't want or think we need. What time is that on? Oh, right. I don't give a fuck o'clock.

    I'm pretty sure a lot of people were saying this same thing in October of 2013 about the president, except it wasn't about a wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

  2. #12

    Default

    Everybody will be watching tonight to see if Trump follows through on his threat to declare martial law. Abraham Lincoln declared martial law when he was having a crisis with the southern border.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Everybody will be watching tonight to see if Trump follows through on his threat to declare martial law. Abraham Lincoln declared martial law when he was having a crisis with the southern border.
    Cut a fart, Clyde.

  4. Default

    Burt Gummer was right. The government is coming to eminent domain us to get our graboids.

    Edit to add: Maybe if we put graboids on the border instead of building a wall the problem will just solve itself? Tremors 2 was set in Mexico, so we know they can survive in that habitat.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 01-08-2019 at 10:22 AM.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    So Trump, who I did not vote for, who did not win the popular vote, is going on television to tell us that he wants our taxpayer dollars, my tax dollars, to build a wall I don't want or think we need. What time is that on? Oh, right. I don't give a fuck o'clock.

    Remember when Obama did tons of shit that people who didn't vote for him had to fund with their tax dollars too?

    It's almost like elections have consequences or something.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Cut a fart, Clyde.
    His full name is ClydeRetard.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    So Trump, who I did not vote for, who did not win the popular vote, is going on television to tell us that he wants our taxpayer dollars, my tax dollars, to build a wall I don't want or think we need. What time is that on? Oh, right. I don't give a fuck o'clock.

    Are you still whining about the popular vote? Really?

    Sigh...OK it's been said before (including by me) but...

    The United States does not elect Presidents via a popular vote. I knew that years before I could vote, and I expect you did too.

    But let's be honest here - if Clinton had won the election via the electoral vote and Trump had won the popular vote, you would be talking about how wonderful the electoral vote system works (and so would most Democrats).

    Can we move on from this whine now?
    Last edited by Candor; 01-08-2019 at 11:44 AM.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Are you still whining about the popular vote? Really?

    Sigh...OK it's been said before (including by me) but...

    The United States does not elect Presidents via a popular vote. I knew that years before I could vote, and I expect you did too.

    But let's be honest here - if Clinton had won the election via the electoral vote and Trump had won the popular vote, you would be talking about how wonderful the electoral vote system works (and so would most Democrats).

    Can we move on from this issue now?
    lol @ your rep

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Are you still whining about the popular vote? Really?

    Sigh...OK it's been said before (including by me) but...

    The United States does not elect Presidents via a popular vote. I knew that years before I could vote, and I expect you did too.

    But let's be honest here - if Clinton had won the election via the electoral vote and Trump had won the popular vote, you would be talking about how wonderful the electoral vote system works (and so would most Democrats).

    Can we move on from this whine now?
    Hey Backlash, if Hillary won the electoral vote and Trump won the popular vote, would you still be crying about how not electing by popular vote is unfair?

    A simple yes or no should be good enough.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,853
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    CNN's Don Lemon wants the address on air delay because Americans are too stupid and the president may use propaganda.



    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •