Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Oval Office Address!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    Acetylene torches are pretty quiet.

Also lulz thinking you can patrol all 1500 miles of border. Stop trying to think this is some movie or some crap where they detect this through “sensors and shit”, it’s fucking hard as fuck hence why almost 100,000 people on average get through without getting caught.
    They have sensors that alert them and they respond. The wall will help with that exact number you mentioned. It will slow down/impede illegal entry allowing them to respond. You aren't very smart are you.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You seem to also think that we are just building a wall and calling it done with. Again, it is part of a series of measures. If you are busy cutting a a steel slatl, the sensors are going to pick it up, sounds carries insanely far at night, guess who is there now? It is a significant slow down instead of people just running in.
    Whatever. You now have a wall with a hole in it, that you have to repair. It's a maintenance nightmare. 28 years of industrial building design experience says I'm right and you're wrong.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Whatever. You now have a wall with a hole in it, that you have to repair. It's a maintenance nightmare. 28 years of industrial building design experience says I'm right and you're wrong.
    I highly doubt any of your 29 years of architecture experience involves designing mullti-tier border security systems.

I mean, decades upon decades of experience from actual border patrol agents disagree with you. You can toss around your building experience all you want, but you have 0 experience in border protection and security. When you have every President, and VP or the Border PAtrol council saying this is needed, when you have the former head of the border patrol that was an Obama appointee and was fired by Trump agreeing with Trump on the wall issue... Yeah...

And on the plus side, it creates jobs. Why are you against job creation?
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-10-2019 at 08:23 PM.

Blog Entries

Seriously, without a wall, wide open areas. Sensors are getting them, but they are over a wide area. A wall causes them the be channelized. Instead of being able to come in over a 5 mile area they have holes they have to squeeze through, which, btw, the sensors picked them up as they started making them so there are already Agents on the way.

You're retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    You're retarded.
    High minded debate there. You must have went to college.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    That would be the way UC Berkeley students debate, so maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I highly doubt any of your 29 years of architecture experience involves designing mullti-tier border security systems.

I mean, decades upon decades of experience from actual border patrol agents disagree with you. You can toss around your building experience all you want, but you have 0 experience in border protection and security. When you have every President, and VP or the Border PAtrol council saying this is needed, when you have the former head of the border patrol that was an Obama appointee and was fired by Trump agreeing with Trump on the wall issue... Yeah...

And on the plus side, it creates jobs. Why are you against job creation?
    I'm saying steel is a poor choice. The same thing the people who tested it said. You still have a wall with a hole in it.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Blog Entries

I'm saying steel is a poor choice. The same thing the people who tested it said. You still have a wall with a hole in it.
    And I was never arguing that it was the best choice. It isn't what Trump wants either. He is trying to make a deal. I'm saying the wall doesn't exist in and of itself to stop people from getting in. It is one of several things made to impede.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    *gone
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.