Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sonic Flares w/ UAC

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Can you have both flares and padding on a piece of accessory armor?
    That's a good question...probably, with the way padding works now with the services and all, but I dunno for sure. It'd take a pretty ridiculous amount of min-maxing to want to invest enough to do that though I think.

What lack of utility? Monks can recharge shimmer trinkets with 1212....

3. Default

Whatever happened to 1212 being implemented by the end of 2018? I guess that never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Whatever happened to 1212 being implemented by the end of 2018? I guess that never happened.
    Oh man, did Simu miss a dead line? How unlike them. I hope all the coders are okay working overtime to rectify this. Wyrom must be pouring sweat with all the stress of missing 1212 being implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by khorpulent View Post
    What lack of utility? Monks can recharge shimmer trinkets with 1212....
    It's excellent that shimmer trinkets, which is what 1212 should be, are fully coded and exist and have to be charged with 1212. Such a deliberate troll.

Between shimmer trinkets and 1206 that's two pieces of monkdom that were created to be sold for simucoins. Lmao.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Oh man, did Simu miss a dead line? How unlike them. I hope all the coders are okay working overtime to rectify this. Wyrom must be pouring sweat with all the stress of missing 1212 being implemented.
    Haha. Fair point.

a Warrior doing puncture protection is a great utility for me!

I've never done a UAC bard... but I've hunted with one only around level 35-40 she did okay(dunno the flare rate).. but my THW user was the cause of most death..
    Last edited by Roiken; 01-11-2019 at 01:26 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post

I've never done a UAC bard... but I've hunted with one only around level 35-40 she did okay(dunno the flare rate).. but my THW user was the cause of most death..
    One DR a few instances ago, Archales was bard-hasting me before going into the Arena (as a monk). Based on my experience with that, bard UAC is fucking awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post

If they did not train directly into Tonis (1035), then their bard UAC is going to be lame compared to THW or polearm combat. However, it is viable at 35 to train Tonis as a UAC bard (assuming you can find a way to compensate for the mana cost - which Voln does well), but not as viable to do with other weapon styles because the AS boost from 425 is subjectively more useful than flying straight to Tonis.

Once you get to 75 ranks of air lore, and have UAC on 1s RT for all attacks (except for aimed kicks), then everything is dead fast. Plus, you can do a 5 strike UAC attack in like 3s RT with mstrike.

I definitely see the upside and potential.. but I'm in a if it is not broke don't fix it stage with my pole arm bards.. It will be something I look forward to in may, by that point I should be around 50.. but still feel like i'll need a mana battery of some sort. On topic though my gloves and boots only have unbalance flares which is fairly helpful for kicking