Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jazmine Barnes murder

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    You sound like Nancy Grace.
    I'll have to check in with my experts to see what they have to say about that.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    You sound like Nancy Grace.
    The offspring of Nancy Grace and Tucker Carlson

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    The offspring of Nancy Grace and Tucker Carlson
    Burn? Hope you didn't fry too many brain cells thinking up that zinger.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-07-2019 at 12:33 PM.

Blog Entries

Personally I would have gone with Alex Jones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

He is the love child of Alex Jones and Sean Hannity, using the Jeanine Pirro Surrogacy Service.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

With no one having any answers for me I'll take that to mean I won this round.

I never get tired of being right all of the time.

Blog Entries

Between MSM and social media, this is just the world we live in now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Between MSM and social media, this is just the world we live in now.
    True that. I also found where I read that one of the witnesses claimed they followed the red truck after the shooting, it came from the dipshit Shaun King. Honestly Shaun King has produced so much false and misleading information about this whole story it's kind of disgusting. He also claimed no one in the family saw the shooter yet I saw a video where the daughter herself says she saw the shooter and it was a white man with blue eyes.

Blog Entries

Amazing that the reporting of the story is a bigger story than the actual story.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Amazing that the reporting of the story is a bigger story than the actual story.
    The story just gets weirder and weirder. Usually there is a simple explanation in these types of stories; gang shooting that hit an innocent bystander, crazy stalker, something of that nature.

The story just got even weirder. The driver of the car who did the shooting is now claiming on Saturday they got into an argument with someone at a club and the next day the car they shot looked similar to the car of the person they got into an argument with and that's why they shot it. Like really? They don't pull up to see who's driving the car or who is in it, they don't make sure 100% it's the same car. They just see a similar looking car and open fire because they got into an argument the day before?

The suspected shooter has apparently plead the 5th and refused to talk at all. Speaking of refusing to speak to the police, WHY IS THE DRIVER TELLING THE POLICE EVERYTHING? He told them he was the driver, he told them the name of the shooter, he told them the gun was at his house, he actually gave them written permission to search his house for the gun, he told them the motive. Only possibilities I can come up with is he's incredibly stupid, he thinks for some reason he'll get a lighter sentence if he confesses everything, or the guilt is getting to him.