Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jazmine Barnes murder

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    If you read the whole story, the white guy in the truck story came about because people turned after they heard the shots and the next vehicle driving away at highway speeds was the red truck, not just the people in the car saw that. The truck was basically the next vehicle that drove past. At 70 or so miles per hour also fleeing from gunshots that driver heard. Excellent police work, and good tips, solved what could have been an exceptionally hard case I think.
    This. Doesn't sound like there was a racial motive, just mistaken victims/witnesses.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    You sound like Nancy Grace.
    I'll have to check in with my experts to see what they have to say about that.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The sketch was based on the family's description.

Also the more I look into this the more none of it makes sense. First of all I can't find where I read that one witness claimed to have followed the car, in fact I can't find much information at all about the witnesses offering their account of what happened. Instead all of the information seems to come from the family. Maybe my Googlefu just sucks.

Second of all I was right in my original post that the mother DID claim to see the description of the man, but in one video I saw she said she didn't see much of anything and that her daughter saw what happened. But yet the mother apparently said this at one point: “The look in his eyes — he wasn’t normal,” Washington said, according to CBS News."

So not only did she see who did this but she could tell from looking at his eyes that he wasn't normal.

Also what they said happened was the truck was behind them, then changed lanes to pull up beside them on the driver's side, opened fire, then got in front of them and kept firing. Sure sounds like they were positive where the bullets were coming from, even examining this guy well enough that him being on their car's driver's side, meaning he was further away from them, that they could see he had blue eyes and that something was wrong him.

The excuses from the sheriff make even less sense. One explanation for them giving a completely wrong description is that the red truck was the last vehicle they saw so they just assumed that was the shooter.

He also says it was dark so that may be a contributing factor. What?

Also originally the shooter was described as a white man in his 40's with a beard, but that was apparently from the witnesses and not from anyone in the car, then when the daughter and mother gave their description of a white man in his 30's looking pale and sickly and with no beard suddenly everyone agreed that was the right description.

The more I read about this the less everything makes sense.

Everyone sounded so sure it was the red truck with a white man who opened fire, but now the excuse for this is everyone just thought that was the vehicle because reasons. I could buy this argument if these were the only two cars there and the shooting came from a pedestrian so people assumed the only other car that is speeding away was where the gunfire came from. But there had to have been at least one other vehicle there, the vehicle where the gunfire really did come from. So did no one bother to describe other cars or people they saw? Bother to say something like "All I saw was the red truck, but I can't say for sure if that's the vehicle that opened fire"? How do we go from the mother, daughter, and several other witnesses all saying it was a white man in a red truck to "Well apparently everyone just thought that was the car for reasons"? Someone besides Praetor explain this to me.
    You’re assuming the black guy in custody is guilty aka. they have the right person. For all we know the family doesn’t agree with the police arrest.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    You sound like Nancy Grace.
    The offspring of Nancy Grace and Tucker Carlson

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    The offspring of Nancy Grace and Tucker Carlson
    Burn? Hope you didn't fry too many brain cells thinking up that zinger.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-07-2019 at 01:33 PM.

Personally I would have gone with Alex Jones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

He is the love child of Alex Jones and Sean Hannity, using the Jeanine Pirro Surrogacy Service.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

With no one having any answers for me I'll take that to mean I won this round.

I never get tired of being right all of the time.

Between MSM and social media, this is just the world we live in now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Between MSM and social media, this is just the world we live in now.
    True that. I also found where I read that one of the witnesses claimed they followed the red truck after the shooting, it came from the dipshit Shaun King. Honestly Shaun King has produced so much false and misleading information about this whole story it's kind of disgusting. He also claimed no one in the family saw the shooter yet I saw a video where the daughter herself says she saw the shooter and it was a white man with blue eyes.