Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jazmine Barnes murder

Blog Entries

I think the truth is, the guy thought the car was someone else, they fired. A mistaken identity was made on the perp, and then the media went retarded. Nothing weird, just the media being sensationalist again.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I think the truth is, the guy thought the car was someone else, they fired. A mistaken identity was made on the perp, and then the media went retarded. Nothing weird, just the media being sensationalist again.
    Why is the guy spilling the beans faster than the news can craft their media? That's weird. Give me something to hang my hat on.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-07-2019 at 03:11 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Why is the guy spilling the beans faster than the news can craft their media? That's weird. Give me something to hang my hat on.
    Because he feels bad that he shot a 7 year old girl? Because the police are good at their job?

If I didn't know any better I'd say Tgo was losing his mind over this.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    If I didn't know any better I'd say Tgo was losing his mind over this.
    I am! It's such a strange and odd case. All we need now is for the shooter to start talking and give an entirely different motive than what the driver gave. Or maybe it will turn out that there was indeed a sickly looking white man with blue eyes in the back of the car that the two black dudes are protecting for some reason.

Blog Entries

I am! It's such a strange and odd case. All we need now is for the shooter to start talking and give an entirely different motive than what the driver gave. Or maybe it will turn out that there was indeed a sickly looking white man with blue eyes in the back of the car that the two black dudes are protecting for some reason.
    Nothing is strange or odd. The Media made it strange or odd. IT was a mistaken identity. Mistaken identity happens ALL OF THE TIME, especially in highly tense/stressful situations like this.

Lies, you can't lose what you don't have.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

True that. I also found where I read that one of the witnesses claimed they followed the red truck after the shooting, it came from the dipshit Shaun King. Honestly Shaun King has produced so much false and misleading information about this whole story it's kind of disgusting. He also claimed no one in the family saw the shooter yet I saw a video where the daughter herself says she saw the shooter and it was a white man with blue eyes.
    Shaun King is internet stage 4 cancer.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The story just gets weirder and weirder. Usually there is a simple explanation in these types of stories; gang shooting that hit an innocent bystander, crazy stalker, something of that nature.

The story just got even weirder. The driver of the car who did the shooting is now claiming on Saturday they got into an argument with someone at a club and the next day the car they shot looked similar to the car of the person they got into an argument with and that's why they shot it. Like really? They don't pull up to see who's driving the car or who is in it, they don't make sure 100% it's the same car. They just see a similar looking car and open fire because they got into an argument the day before?

The suspected shooter has apparently plead the 5th and refused to talk at all. Speaking of refusing to speak to the police, WHY IS THE DRIVER TELLING THE POLICE EVERYTHING? He told them he was the driver, he told them the name of the shooter, he told them the gun was at his house, he actually gave them written permission to search his house for the gun, he told them the motive. Only possibilities I can come up with is he's incredibly stupid, he thinks for some reason he'll get a lighter sentence if he confesses everything, or the guilt is getting to him.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

It's such a strange and odd case.
    It really isn't.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.