Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 49564 bloodscrip for $366

1. Default 49564 bloodscrip for $366

49564 bloodscrip for $366

fwi or landing/ice delivery

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer
    Lol no. First, this is the silvers folder, not the bs folder. Second, these are worth $200 tops.
    Thanks for the neg rep, Wrathbringer, but I don't think scrip goes for $4 per k, as you insist. Also plenty members here are selling scrip, as there's no dedicated scrip forum.

Meant to say 250. It was early. And I'm an asshole.

4. Default

I’ve bought scrip for 1k per million. Isn’t a million silvers 5 bucks a pop? or around there.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    I’ve bought scrip for 1k per million. Isn’t a million silvers 5 bucks a pop? or around there.
    If you don't want to pay through the ass for BS you buy during mid-late DR. That's always been the rule.

Also, fully support treating this as a de facto "currency" sales forum instead of reserving it for silvers at this point in time.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    If you don't want to pay through the ass for BS you buy during mid-late DR. That's always been the rule.

Also, fully support treating this as a de facto "currency" sales forum instead of reserving it for silvers at this point in time.
    I would too but what really gave me a new perspective on things was hardcore mode. I always feel kinda bad and have to ask myself why do I need all these crutch super items when these guys can do it naked with one hand tied behind their chair which invariably leads to the question am I even playing the game correctly for it’s full enjoyment and challenge when I use uber gear?

What I’m trying to say is when I use high end gear it feels like my 10 year old me when I used cheat codes I found out of Nintendo Power magazine to beat Shredder on TMNJ... it felt hollow afterwards and my friends kinda gave me the “loser” face.

Maybe I’m just wierd. OMG, someone confirm please.

These are way over priced.

OP even acknowledges silver prices to be less than $5 in his other post.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    These are way over priced.

OP even acknowledges silver prices to be less than $5 in his other post.
    I see people listing for $7.5 per for 200k, so I listed at $7.38 per for 50k (366/49564). How is this different?

Quote Originally Posted by wizlife View Post
    I see people listing for $7.5 per for 200k, so I listed at $7.38 per for 50k (366/49564). How is this different?
    Cause Wrathloser makes money selling silvers. Scrips directly compete with his product. You did nothing wrong other then piss off the PC silver cartel.

10. Default

Your price is fine. You may have to wait but it's fine