Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Shutdown = Pay Raises for Trump Admin. Officials

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Remember when he said this too?

Qft

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    Democrats are not disagreeing on that. They are disagreeing on a giant 15ft, 1500 mile steel wall that will cost 100’s of billions to actually complete.

Remember Trump wants 50 Billion which will not complete the wall only build a part of it. An incomplete wall is like making a cup with half a bottom, in a word, useless.
    You have a big problem with zeros. Are you hyper-inflating it to make some sort of point.. or are you this miserably informed?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    Democrats are not disagreeing on that. They are disagreeing on a giant 15ft, 1500 mile steel wall that will cost 100’s of billions to actually complete.

Remember Trump wants 50 Billion which will not complete the wall only build a part of it. An incomplete wall is like making a cup with half a bottom, in a word, useless.
    Explain why 100% of sanctuary cities are run by democrats then.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Explain why 100% of sanctuary cities are run by democrats then.
    I have no dog in the fight here, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that since most cities vote democratic in the first place, that... probably has something to do with it. There are plenty of rural areas that are fine with ignoring, suppressing, or otherwise hindering immigration laws. They just don't have large governing bodies like cities do to announce it.

Look at a place like New Hampshire. Live Free or Die. Their whole state basically runs on "Do what you want to do, don't get all up in each other's business, and everybody will get along just fine.". Most of those people are probably more offended at the notion of adding a law to their books than they are about whatever the law would be about.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I have no dog in the fight here, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that since most cities vote democratic in the first place, that... probably has something to do with it.
    What the hell are you talking about? Do you mean most major cities? Because you're probably right there. But all cities overall? No.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    What the hell are you talking about? Do you mean most major cities? Because you're probably right there. But all cities overall? No.
    Yes, I mean most major cities. Like the ones on this list of sanctuary cities.

http://www.apsanlaw.com/law-246.List...ry-cities.html

You don't really see smaller towns declaring sanctuary status so much because they don't have large, overarching governments to do so. They just kind of do things that make sense to them without making big announcements that are nationally recognized. Does Princeton, NJ want immigrants to be safe and allowed? You bet your ass, but the population is only 32,000. It's a well known thing there, in rich hippie central, but on a national scale it's not worthy of note.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 01-10-2019 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    You don't really see smaller towns declaring sanctuary status so much because they don't have large, overarching governments to do so.
    They don't need to be large, overarching governments to declare themselves a sanctuary city. Declaring themselves a sanctuary city just means they are instructing their local police department to not cooperate with ICE unless they have a warrant. I'm sure crazy California will eventually make it so the police can't cooperate even if there is an active warrant for murder.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-10-2019 at 10:39 AM.

On the subject of terrorists coming from the Mexico border, this is an interesting read.