Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 108

Thread: Shutdown = Pay Raises for Trump Admin. Officials

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    3,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Rocktar was surprisingly quiet when Trump banned bump stocks.
    Too busy writing my representatives now stop moving so much timeforanalpoundage is getting anxious.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

  2. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Then who would we all laugh at??
    Back is posting semi-regularly again

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Rocktar was surprisingly quiet when Trump banned bump stocks.
    This may come as a surprise to you, but sometimes even if people feel a certain way, they refrain from making arguments when literally all the evidence is against that argument. Please read the previous sentence twice. It's a skill you could benefit from learning. Still waiting for your argument on how increased border security doesn't decrease illegal immigration though, so maybe wait to learn that lesson til after that.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 01-08-2019 at 12:48 AM.

  4. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Or tighter regulations on guns because the bad guys will always still get them?
    They wouldn't get them if the guns had walls around them.

    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  5. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I remember when Obama said seize people's guns, worry about due process afterwards. Oh wait, that was Trump
    Remember when he said this too?

    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I got cussed out by a Libertarian because I supported the bump stock ban.
    The worst thing about libertarianism is libertarian people.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,169
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Call outs from TSA employees are up 300%. Not good for airport security.
    Please sight this source so we can laugh even harder at you.

    Call ins are up 1.1% over last year and it's flu season. It's like the shutdown has proven we don't need most of the federal government.

    PK right now:


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  8. #78
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    3,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Please sight this source so we can laugh even harder at you.

    Call ins are up 1.1% over last year and it's flu season. It's like the shutdown has proven we don't need most of the federal government.

    PK right now:

  9. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    It's like the shutdown has proven we don't need most of the federal government.
    Some people are making it sound like the end of the world because local businesses near some parks who rely on tourist dollars are chipping in to keep the roads clear of snow, the garbage bins empty, and the bathrooms cleaned. Oh and some groups have volunteered to pick up trash at the National Mall in DC. It's absolute anarchy!

    Not sure Democrats, the party of big government, wants people to realize that not much changes when part of the federal government shuts down.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-09-2019 at 09:04 PM.

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,169
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Some people are making it sound like the end of the world because local businesses near some parks who rely on tourist dollars are chipping in to keep the roads clear of snow, the garbage bins empty, and the bathrooms cleaned. Oh and some groups have volunteered to pick up trash at the National Mall in DC. It's absolute anarchy!

    Not sure Democrats, the party of big government, wants people to realize that not much changes when part of the federal government shuts down.
    Wait, you mean business's would do their own snow removal so customers would have access to their store fronts? That's crazy wacky libertarian talk!


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •