Thread: The passing of Lissanne/Demianna

Default The passing of Lissanne/Demianna

For those of you that have not heard or do not read the official boards, the sad new of the passing of one of our own came all to soon for dear Nancy.

A message sent to Helden Hall members from her husband was posted by Roblar on the officials, as follows:

<<Dear Friends and Comrades of Lady Lissanne,

On Saturday evening at approximately 10pm, Nancy Stoltzman, who you know as Lady Lissanne or possibly under guise of another character, unexpectedly passed away. For the last 25+ years she had been fighting diabetes and its associated problems such as heart and kidney disease, glaucoma, retinoprathy and nueropathy. Nancy passed swiftly and we are sure there was no suffering.

Throughout the years Nancy's passion for her characters, Helden Hall and the lands never dimmed. She talked often about the game, what she was doing and the people/characters she interacted with. We sometimes kidded her but she never backed down from continuing to play, always fueling that passion. She always said gaming and reading were her escape from the stress of real life, and her active imagination made it all real for a while. You were all considered fellow travelers in the land; warrior, healer, cleric, bard, or whatever your character, you also were a friend and family.

I thank you all for sharing this alternate and sometimes the real world with my Nancy. You all made her life a true adventure beyond the everyday one. I pray that she will live on in your heart and in some way, she touched you the way you touched her. May she always be Lady Lissanne.>>

Rest in Peace dear lady.
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

2. Default

RIP
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

She posted as Beguiler here.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Sad to hear, she was a good person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

So sorry to hear about this. She was one of the highlights of Helden Hall and a great person to be around.

>look at memorial
    Carved from a single piece of polished black marble are two magnificent swans. The marble has been intricately feathered to form the bodies of each swan, with sinuously carved necks raised in an expression of strength and elegance. Each swan faces the other, with heads bowed slightly, so that the necks form the shape of a heart. The lower part of each swan melds into black marble, forming a base that is engraved with roses embedded with pink resin. A flourish of recessed carved leaves adorn the front and sides. There appears to be something written on the base.
    >read memorial
    Carved into the marble, it reads:

"In remembrance of Lissanne, the embodiment of the warrior spirit and Demianna, from whom we will continue to draw strength. Forever in our hearts.
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.