Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the most expensive weapon ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I have family in Mexico, Methais*.

*This is not a death threat.
    I noticed your * indicates that I am not a death threat, but your family in Mexico is.

NICE TRY WITH THE WORD GAMES PAL!!!!

Reported for death threats.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

this thread is retarded

you're all retarded.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Because not everyone has to choose between the two
    Another perfect example of time4narcissism.

And really, she shouldn’t have to choose between these two because we all know all her extra money is going towards helping the poor.

ITT: the poors
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    this thread is retarded

you're all retarded.
    Methais can't help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordred View Post
    Methais can't help it.
    No matter how much I tell people to quit being retarded, they just keep being retarded.

It's time to fight the power.

www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

The item I was referring to was an original Ebow at 850-900m end value sold at 7.50 per million, but there are no shortage of exceptionally expensive weapons sold all the time. My reasoning for Roblar's costing more then the others is pretty simple, not only did he pay for the various services, he also did it over nearly 20 years based on when he bough the axe at 6x HCW,. Time is money after all.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    The item I was referring to was an original Ebow at 850-900m end value sold at 7.50 per million, but there are no shortage of exceptionally expensive weapons sold all the time. My reasoning for Roblar's costing more then the others is pretty simple, not only did he pay for the various services, he also did it over nearly 20 years based on when he bough the axe at 6x HCW,. Time is money after all.
    What about hoys spear or calaels hammer? thry both have 50 pts of weighting. should take longer than Roblars axe?

Calael refused a 14k offer on his so there's that argument.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    Calael refused a 14k offer on his so there's that argument.
    And that is fucking retarded. I've refused offers in the thousand range on stuff, but start getting into the 10 range? Nope. You can have it.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam