Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the most expensive weapon ever?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    Wonder what this would go for if it remains un-nerfed:

https://gswiki.play.net/Life_Stealer

Wyrom confirmed on Discord that the script still exists, but wouldn't say if the weapon is still around and how it may have changed (or if it would be nerfed if someone tried to use it regularly).
    Probably sitting abandoned in a locker on some long-forgotten account.

unrelated topic but the 'legendary items' section of the wiki is getting filled up with a lot of stupid stuff.
    Last edited by Taernath; 01-02-2019 at 09:18 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    Wonder what this would go for if it remains un-nerfed:

https://gswiki.play.net/Life_Stealer

Wyrom confirmed on Discord that the script still exists, but wouldn't say if the weapon is still around and how it may have changed (or if it would be nerfed if someone tried to use it regularly).
    So old that itís clip example uses OB combat resolution instead of AS. Badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    This is what GSIV is missing these days. We don't really have legendary items anymore.
    Of course you do. You just donít see them for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Of course you do. You just don’t see them for sale.
    That's not what I meant.

Roblar's axe hands down cost the most to create, but it has never and likely never will sell obviously.
    Largest price I have seen actually paid for an item that used weapon skills is something like 7 grand. Likely there have been higher behind the scenes though.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Kree still owns the spirit draining falchion, no idea when he was last around however. Enegue also owned something similar if I recall correctly.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    Roblar's axe hands down cost the most to create, but it has never and likely never will sell obviously.
    Largest price I have seen actually paid for an item that used weapon skills is something like 7 grand. Likely there have been higher behind the scenes though.
    Isn't Calael's hammer even more out there? Higher weighting, GUB, returner.

Both Hoy's spear and Calael's hammer have slightly more weighting (+50).

Hoy has blink, Calael has ethereal string. Those primary scripts (and my splitting) are subjective, I like mine fr what I do. All 3 have GUB and theirs also have rot flares (not something I'd want), ensorcellment and perfect forging.

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    not something I'd want

RP reasons or?

Yep