Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 114

Thread: What is the most expensive weapon ever?

  1. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    Calael refused a 14k offer on his so there's that argument.
    What a nooblet
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    Which bow was this?
    An elemental bow of vibration. 10x composite base (extra DS yay!), vibration flares every hit and +5 sighting with 10/20 for next level.

    Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Not even a single sword on that list. Not a one. Excalibur, Masamune, Joyeuse, Durandal. But in GemStone the bases suck so nahh!
    I suppose I could name my claidhmore but I should probably swing it first. It feels awfully forgotten in the locker.

    A blackened golden vaalorn claidhmore with a leather-wrapped hilt, +30 AS, +40 crit weighting, +1 0/10 damage weighting, permabless and blink.

    >look my claid
    A tiny golden eyelid, which is open, is inlaid into the weapon, while a faint blue flicker dances around it.
    You also notice a small enchanter's glyph. A faint aura of holy light radiates from the claidhmore.
    There appears to be something written on it.

    Etched in flowing script where the polished blade meets the silver crossguard is the word, "Forget-Me-Not."
    Last edited by Rafinzus; 01-05-2019 at 01:54 PM.

  3. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafinzus View Post
    An elemental bow of vibration. 10x composite base (extra DS yay!), vibration flares every hit and +5 sighting with 10/20 for next level
    Nice! The Uska and Banthis elemental bows are the best weapons in the game, in my humble opinion.
    Last edited by Amerek; 01-05-2019 at 03:38 PM.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    U.S. Outpost 31, Antarctica
    Posts
    8,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafinzus View Post
    An elemental bow of vibration. 10x composite base (extra DS yay!), vibration flares every hit and +5 sighting with 10/20 for next level.



    I suppose I could name my claidhmore but I should probably swing it first. It feels awfully forgotten in the locker.

    A blackened golden vaalorn claidhmore with a leather-wrapped hilt, +30 AS, +40 crit weighting, +1 0/10 damage weighting, permabless and blink.

    >look my claid
    A tiny golden eyelid, which is open, is inlaid into the weapon, while a faint blue flicker dances around it.
    You also notice a small enchanter's glyph. A faint aura of holy light radiates from the claidhmore.
    There appears to be something written on it.

    Etched in flowing script where the polished blade meets the silver crossguard is the word, "Forget-Me-Not."
    Nice you added sighting! Wish those could be ensorcelled...

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    U.S. Outpost 31, Antarctica
    Posts
    8,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    Nice! The Uska and Banthis elemental bows are the best weapons in the game, in my humble opinion.
    Yeah, they're awesome. Incredible performance-wise, and they look cool as shit when using them. Lots of fun seeing the flares go off every hit with haste.
    Last edited by SHAFT; 01-05-2019 at 03:47 PM.

  6. #106

    Default

    I’m actually kind of surprised they haven’t nerfed ebows yet. Not because I think they need to be nerfed, but because Simu.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-05-2019 at 03:48 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. Default

    What kind was the one Hoy paid $6500 for? The gauntlet bow? That one was up there in terms of price too. I think some of the self mana items went for close to a billion silvers last year too. 950 mil on one of them from I think it was...Warclaid maybe? At the...fields thing.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 01-05-2019 at 03:55 PM.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    U.S. Outpost 31, Antarctica
    Posts
    8,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    What kind was the one Hoy paid $6500 for? The gauntlet bow? That one was up there in terms of price too. I think some of the self mana items went for close to a billion silvers last year too. 950 mil on one of them from I think it was...Warclaid maybe? At the...fields thing.
    Probably the Ronan version of the gauntlet bow.
    Last edited by SHAFT; 01-05-2019 at 03:57 PM.

  9. #109

    Default

    I think Kaedra got the SK Champion's Might for an absolutely ludicrous sum, but I can't seem to find what that sum was.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,733
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Iím actually kind of surprised they havenít nerfed ebows yet. Not because I think they need to be nerfed, but because Simu.
    That would be a good way to get the owners to quit.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •