Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the most expensive weapon ever?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    To be fair though, have you ever seen a doorknob in GS that was on an actual door?

[Easy Living, Doors]
    A variety of doors have been set into the thick whitewashed walls, each created from a different material. Several of the doors stand open, customers examining their doorknobs and craftsmanship. Along one of the walls stands an expansive saltwater lobster tank, the googly eyes of the creatures staring out into the room. You also see a door sales clerk that is lying down and a sea glass sign.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Actually I do think that all the inn rooms have appropriately used latches rather than knobs. I would know. I have used my character's bunghole to shine all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    [Easy Living, Doors]
    A variety of doors have been set into the thick whitewashed walls, each created from a different material. Several of the doors stand open, customers examining their doorknobs and craftsmanship. Along one of the walls stands an expansive saltwater lobster tank, the googly eyes of the creatures staring out into the room. You also see a door sales clerk that is lying down and a sea glass sign.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

3. Default

I did kind of spend all said in total on my dagger in getting and adding to it around 500 mil in coins and 300k well, really 400k bloodscrip on it. Not that I would sell it but for an honest estimate wouldn't be near what I put in.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nordred View Post
    I did kind of spend all said in total on my dagger in getting and adding to it around 500 mil in coins and 300k well, really 400k bloodscrip on it. Not that I would sell it but for an honest estimate wouldn't be near what I put in.
    So you spent north of 1 billion silvers on a dagger? What are the stats on this thing? O.o

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    So you spent north of 1 billion silvers on a dagger? What are the stats on this thing? O.o
    2x fire flaring
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I have two 1 mil scrip weapons right now but they're both dwarfed by Roblar's axe and Calael's hammer. Those are two iconic weapons that I would imagine are the most expensive. Of normal weapons anyway, maybe there's something else ridiculous and broken from ages past out there. There's also Hoy's spear, while I don't know much about spears, it's bound to be ridiculously expensive.
    Last edited by dex; 01-02-2019 at 06:27 PM.

One of the original elemental bows went for a billion a few years ago.

8. Default

Pretty much, it's the Assassin's Blade from the last grand auction.

get my tant
    You remove a shadowy black ora tanto from in your black leather harness.
    >analyze my tant
    >
    You analyze your black ora tanto and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    *************************** Assassin's Blade ************************************
    Welcome to your very own Assassin's blade, may your suffering be eternal!
    This weapon cannot be altered in any way.
    This weapon has a chance to strike twice upon swinging.

COVER: Used to store health in the blade.
    RAISE: Used to restore your health from the blade.
    PULL: Used to store stamina in the blade.
    PUSH: Used to restore your stamina from the blade.
    GAZE: Used to check the amount of health and stamina full.
    WAVE: Sends a shadowy wave at a target, reducing its critical padding significantly.
    NOTE: This ability can only be used once every 30 minutes and does not work on every target.

You can tell that the tanto is as light as it can get.
    >put tant in my harness
    You slide your tanto into your harness with a *SWOOSH*, follwed by a solid *THUD*.

I've taken it up to 9x, which was what most the scrip cost was. Next duskruin I'll have it to 16 rating in crit, assuming the merchant that bugged it when i asked about further weighting doesn't cause them revert that that. The weighting was exceptional and the wave ability saps a target that same amount. When I am using this and one short sword that has stamina recovery I can pretty much mstrike to no end.

Wonder what this would go for if it remains un-nerfed:

https://gswiki.play.net/Life_Stealer

Wyrom confirmed on Discord that the script still exists, but wouldn't say if the weapon is still around and how it may have changed (or if it would be nerfed if someone tried to use it regularly).

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    Wonder what this would go for if it remains un-nerfed:

https://gswiki.play.net/Life_Stealer

Wyrom confirmed on Discord that the script still exists, but wouldn't say if the weapon is still around and how it may have changed (or if it would be nerfed if someone tried to use it regularly).
    This is what GSIV is missing these days. We don't really have legendary items anymore.