Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Romney

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This is a fantastic example of how full of shit you are.

Example: PB has said from the start that Trump wasn't his first, second, or even third choice, but since he won the primary, and Hillary was the other option, he voted for him, if for no other reason than for the entertainment of watching retards like you have meltdowns daily.

According to you though, PB has a Trump shrine in his living room.

What a pathetic loser you are.
    When has facts stopped time4fun though? She will just make up a new PhD on facts or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    PB has said numerous times that he only voted for trump for the supreme court picks. Time4dung is retarded.
    Not the only reason. My other reason was to see the dumbest people in our society having a complete meltdown over Trump becoming President.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Retard View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    You think government is the cause of all that when really its capitalism to blame.

LOL. You voted for "the wall". Man were you duped! You probably actually believed Mexico would pay for it too. Way to go, dimwit. You sold your vote to a con artist.

What are you so afraid of? If you're so concerned I heard that installing a moat around your house is particularly effective at security.
    The guy who calls everyone retarded just openly admitted to voting for trump's wall. Haha! He's gotta be trolling

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Well, on the flip side we were able to get the Civil Rights Act passed in 1968, and there's absolutely no way something that "radical" could get passed right now.
    I didn't bother reading the rest of your stupidity because, let's be honest.. it's just really stupid.

But what's this "we" stuff? You know which party was standing in the way for the Civil Rights Act in 1968? That's right.. Democrats.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

You think government is the cause of all that when really its capitalism to blame.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    The guy who calls everyone retarded just openly admitted to voting for trump's wall. Haha! He's gotta be trolling
    I voted for Trump because he wasn't Hillary Clinton.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I voted for Trump because he wasn't Hillary Clinton.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

7. Default

Mitt Romney’s scorching critique of President Trump in a New Year’s Day op-ed has sparked a call from within the Republican National Committee to change party rules to protect Trump from any long-shot primary challenge in 2020.

The RNC committeeman representing the Virgin Islands late Tuesday emailed fellow elected members of the national party urging them to change the rules when they convene in New Mexico for their annual winter meeting later this month. Republicans are confident that Trump would hold off any primary challenger, but worry the campaign would derail his re-election.

“Look, the political history is clear. No Republican president opposed for re-nomination has ever won re-election,” RNC committeeman Jevon O.A. Williams said in a email obtained by the Washington Examiner. “Unfortunately, loopholes in the rules governing the 2020 re-nomination campaign are enabling these so-called Republicans to flirt with the possibility of contested primaries and caucuses.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ary-challenger

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    Trump was sent by Democrats from the future to destroy the Republican party. Tardbringer, Methhead, Fagston, Klutter, Parkbench, and Shittybox are low IQ fucktards suckered in by a New York hustler. Just remember to quote all these fucktards so when the eventual Trump implosion occurs you can have an endless reservoir of tardness to point back to.
    Is this sellstuff1's other account?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Is this sellstuff1's other account?
    no it is your other account
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    no it is your other account
    Shit!