Thread: Y2k???

Default Y2k???

New years eve 1999 at the age of 14... Playing gemstone on new years eve Wondering what the hell was going to happen if anything at all.. Kind of upset that I wasn't allowed to go out but at least thankful for an empty house.

2018 Rolling over to 2019... I don't think I have to worry about the computer breaking or the power going out.. AND I still have the same exciting plans to play gemstone for my new years eve plans.. Cheers!

I don't know why I started thinking about the y2k thing.. It's been a long time, just the hype of it all and genuine fear for some.

Blog Entries

I was busy suppressing the machines that rose up to fight humanity caused by the Y2K bug. You're welcome for my service.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Y2K Uncle Sam had me toiling away at midnight checking ancient CTOS computer to make the world did not melt down. After that brief interlude to confirm that it did not in fact happen, I logged in at work and played for a bit, not on a CTOS computer though, although it might have been possible, especially then but it would have way beyond my meager capabilities with that OS.