Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: It begins.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    As usual, you are so focused on what you're being told is going on that you're not paying attention to what is *actually* going on.

These great tax cuts for the "regular guy"? By 2025, 25% of the tax 1.5 trillion cut will go to the top 1%. 66% of the benefits go to the top 20%. Which leaves the bottom 80% of the country to fight over roughly a third of the tax cuts.

If you're genuinely stupid enough to believe that massive tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations is "looking out for the regular guy" then there is no hope for you. And, of course, what did Congressional Republicans turn around and say after putting us trillions in debt to make rich people richer? That we need to cut Social Security and Medicaid to help pay for it.

Not surprising from the same group of people who literally shut the government down in the aftermath of the Great Recession because they wanted to cut unemployment benefits to millions of people who relied on those benefits to try to stay afloat.

CEO wages went up by 17% in 2017, btw, and regular hourly wages were stagnant.

Tell me again how this is all benefiting regular people?
    Jealousy is such an ugly emotion. You crybullies just can't stand people making more than you. I won't try to explain it to you because it is a waste of my time and in this coming year, I have decided to spend my time a little more wisely and that means other than the occasional insult, maybe post a clear rebuttal of your pompous bullshit and condescending attitude or maybe like this, telling you how you are simply far too blind to understand the real world, I likely won't be spending much time with you.

Good luck, shut the fuck up and maybe prove you care about someone other than yourself by getting your criminal relative citizenship.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

2. Default

As usual, you are so focused on what you're being told is going on that you're not paying attention to what is *actually* going on.

These great tax cuts for the "regular guy"? By 2025, 25% of the tax 1.5 trillion cut will go to the top 1%. 66% of the benefits go to the top 20%. Which leaves the bottom 80% of the country to fight over roughly a third of the tax cuts.

If you're genuinely stupid enough to believe that massive tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations is "looking out for the regular guy" then there is no hope for you. And, of course, what did Congressional Republicans turn around and say after putting us trillions in debt to make rich people richer? That we need to cut Social Security and Medicaid to help pay for it.

Not surprising from the same group of people who literally shut the government down in the aftermath of the Great Recession because they wanted to cut unemployment benefits to millions of people who relied on those benefits to try to stay afloat.

Trump's base is getting hit the hardest in this economy and they're STILL cheering him on. It's easy to see why the GOP loves low information voters so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Trump's base is getting hit the hardest in this economy and they're STILL cheering him on. It's easy to see why the GOP loves low information voters so much.
    You earn that couch rent, buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Sort of. The typical Trump voter makes between $50k-100k a year. For the most part, the people who support Trump aren't actually the ones with the most to lose from his policies. Granted, he's gutting the farming industry right now, and that hits at the heart of Trump support. But people who have the least financial stability, on the whole, still tend to support Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Jealousy is such an ugly emotion. You crybullies just can't stand people making more than you. I won't try to explain it to you because it is a waste of my time and in this coming year, I have decided to spend my time a little more wisely and that means other than the occasional insult, maybe post a clear rebuttal of your pompous bullshit and condescending attitude or maybe like this, telling you how you are simply far too blind to understand the real world, I likely won't be spending much time with you.

Good luck, shut the fuck up and maybe prove you care about someone other than yourself by getting your criminal relative citizenship.
    ROFL

I hate to break it to you, but my household is one of the ones that stands to benefit from the Trump tax cuts. Not only do we benefit because of our household income, but companies have mostly used the tax breaks for stock buybacks. That means that money is also coming back to us by artificially inflating the value of my equity. I'm arguing against tax cuts for us because I want money to help the less fortunate- I don't need another vacation. But the notion that you might support policies that hurt you in order to help the less fortunate is clearly quite foreign to you.

The "wealthy liberal elites" you love to trash are the ones who are pushing for social services for the poor, for universal health care, for higher taxes on the wealthy, for enhanced consumer protections, and for campaign finance reform that reverses the systematic dis-empowerment of the poor that the conservatives justices on SCOTUS ushered in with Citizens united.
    Last edited by time4fun; 01-01-2019 at 08:29 PM.

As usual, you are so focused on implementing your transformation of America to your liberal ideology that you fail to realize that the majority of Americans will benefit from the tax cuts.

Since you had time to respond with this garbage, how about addressing men lactating and your "sarcastic" claims of $5 million spent per month per WOW server? Or did you conveniently forget again?

ROFL

I hate to break it to you, but my household is one of the ones that stands to benefit from the Trump tax cuts. Not only do we benefit because of our household income, but companies have mostly used the tax breaks for stock buybacks. That means that money is also coming back to us by artificially inflating the value of my equity. I'm arguing against tax cuts for us because I want money to help the less fortunate- I don't need another vacation. But the notion that you might support policies that hurt you in order to help the less fortunate is clearly quite foreign to you.

The "wealthy liberal elites" you love to trash are the ones who are pushing for social services for the poor, for universal health care, for higher taxes on the wealthy, for enhanced consumer protections, and for campaign finance reform that reverses the systematic dis-empowerment of the poor that the conservatives justices on SCOTUS ushered in with Citizens united.
    Your narcissism really shows in this post but your liberal ideology is very apparent here. It's scary to be honest.

Nobody is stopping you from helping the less fortunate. You want government to force this on others. And it's not really about helping the less fortunate. It's about striking against an American culture you loathe and despise.

Republicans give more to charitable causes than Democrats. Tax cuts give more opportunity to be charitable. You'll be more interested in spending it on delivery meal services for your stupid dog than the poor you pretend to care about.

It's like I'm psychic or something.

Imagine that, the group of people who pay the overwhelming majority of taxes see the greatest benefit when taxes are cut. I never would have guessed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's like I'm psychic or something.

Imagine that, the group of people who pay the overwhelming majority of taxes see the greatest benefit when taxes are cut. I never would have guessed!
    It's not about that to her. These people need to be forced to pay out more to redistribute to the less fortunate.

Her paradigm is one of fundamental transformation of wealth from one class to another when it comes to taxes. And it's not just about income but is also about race, for example, such as the demolishing of "privileged" white men.

ROFL

ROFL.

Oh Honey.. no one believes you are anything you claim.

Well, except Androidpk.. but that's only because your couch is the only one available to him.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.