Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: vor'taz warhorn

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw Laserman View Post
    They never sold for more than 100m except for the one that doesnt break and is unlimited. You paid this, but it isn't worth a third of that. Sell it for what you want, but get real about the history.
    Which one is that? Of what I know one exactly like this one sold for $2000 half a year ago, this specific one I'm selling here had a runner up bid of 200m just two months ago... http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...-every-2-hours
    Last edited by dex; 12-29-2018 at 04:42 PM.

It is listed for a flat buyout price, and everyone who is willing to spend that much money knows that these are breakable. Get off of his nuts.
    Last edited by Amerek; 12-29-2018 at 04:47 PM.

Like everyone spending XXX amount on a 10X eahnor lance is +48.

Its valid to think the chance to break is valid information whether or not it is thought to be common knowlege.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolis View Post
    Like everyone spending XXX amount on a 10X eahnor lance is +48.

Its valid to think the chance to break is valid information whether or not it is thought to be common knowlege.
    I agree, and it looks like it is now listed. People should mention it once in the thread then let it go, rather than accuse him of shadiness repeatedly. No reason to whine about his price either.

FYI, I updated the topic post this morning when I saw people asking about it. Yes, I do think it is common knowledge, but yes I agree items should include full descriptions, and yes I do realize I should be aware of this fact more than most.

6. Default

Looks like your dog is going to have to switch from wine to water or something in 2019. Maybe cut back on the grooming, and have that sweet dog bone collar pawned.
    Last edited by gilchristr; 12-29-2018 at 10:50 PM.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    Looks like your dog is going to have to switch from wine to water or something in 2019. Maybe cut back on the grooming, and have that sweet dog bone collar pawned.
    Maybe he'll get this horn to chew on.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    It is listed for a flat buyout price, and everyone who is willing to spend that much money knows that these are breakable. Get off of his nuts.
    No.

An item should be represented accurately in a listing. Not everyone knows full properties of every item contrary to what you said. Don't be so elitist and daft.

...and this is sold and gone to a new home where I'm sure it'll be loved and cherished. /s
    Last edited by dex; 12-30-2018 at 02:06 PM.