Thread: Interested in a 15+ Stamina Recovery Orb

Default Interested in a 15+ Stamina Recovery Orb

Have a +14 currently but would be interested in upgrading.

Is orb upgrading still a thing? Ever since the 5% pry breakage (from T3 to T2) was put into place, I can't bring myself to take the risk of swapping an orb. So far the fusion remove merchants have been few and far between.

I've seen one fusion orb safe removal service so far. I've never seen an orb upgrading service and I'm not sure what that is. Do you have a high end stamina orb?

it's only a 5% degrade to degrade to a "t2 new style" when pried. I mean, i'm not swapping orbs out daily but it's also not like if you look at an orb funny it gets wrecked.

Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    it's only a 5% degrade to degrade to a "t2 new style" when pried. I mean, i'm not swapping orbs out daily but it's also not like if you look at an orb funny it gets wrecked.

It's totally wrecked. Degrading to half value (socketed or not) with only one chance a year (maybe) to get it rejuvenated at EG. Plus, if you ever unfusion it, you will get whatever the bonus is at the time of service, so with their staggering of rejuvenation/un-fusion you will never get that full bonus. I remember reading that the new orbs are considered to be of the degraded value with the chance to get temporarily boosted. That is to say, when you fusion a +10 item into an orb, Simu considers it a +5 enhancive that can be boosted, which is why they won't un-fusion it to it's rejuvinated (full) value. Even the T3's are wrecked because of the breakage chance, the T2's are wrecked as fuck.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    It's totally wrecked. Degrading to half value (socketed or not) with only one chance a year (maybe) to get it rejuvenated at EG. Plus, if you ever unfusion it, you will get whatever the bonus is at the time of service, so with their staggering of rejuvenation/un-fusion you will never get that full bonus. I remember reading that the new orbs are considered to be of the degraded value with the chance to get temporarily boosted. That is to say, when you fusion a +10 item into an orb, Simu considers it a +5 enhancive that can be boosted, which is why they won't un-fusion it to it's rejuvinated (full) value. Even the T3's are wrecked because of the breakage chance, the T2's are wrecked as fuck.
    I think you misunderstood me. Yes, the new style t2 / t1 systems sucks ass by comparison to old style. What i meant was, you have a 95% for that NOT to happen when you pry them out.

I definitely wouldn't pry out a fucking +14 enhancive of any kind, the value prop for 1 more stamina regen just doesn't seem worth it me for this person's request specifically but hey, to each their own (i'm probably going to swap out a +8 stat orb soon and i'm already puckering) . Just stating, whenever people talk about the new system it seems like they treat it as if once you pry something it changes the orb guaranteed, but the vast majority of the time that isn't the case and nothing happens.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    I think you misunderstood me. Yes, the new style t2 / t1 systems sucks ass by comparison to old style. What i meant was, you have a 95% for that NOT to happen when you pry them out.
    Sure did. My bad. I never trust Simu's math though, they have a hard time with RNG and usually take their numbers off the wiki anyway. They hide behind the "statistics can statistically mean anything happens! Whatever results you see are are just one of the infinite possibilities of chance!" The only orb I pull is one I expect to break, cause I am sure I will.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Sure did. My bad. I never trust Simu's math though, they have a hard time with RNG and usually take their numbers off the wiki anyway. They hide behind the "statistics can statistically mean anything happens! Whatever results you see are are just one of the infinite possibilities of chance!" The only orb I pull is one I expect to break, cause I am sure I will.
    heh, yeah. I almost put an asterisk on that 95% with like "* according to simu"