Thread: An Ordinary Universe

Red face An Ordinary Universe

How long will Mulvaney last as Trump's new Chief of Staff? It has been discovered that before Trump was elected, Mulvaney called Trump "a terrible human being," and he said the wall is "childish" and simplistic."

"And by the way, the bottom line is the fence doesn't stop anybody who really wants to get across," Mulvaney said in the 2015 interview. "You go under, you go around, you go through it. And that's what the ranchers tell us, is that they don't need a fence. What they need is more manpower, and more technology, and more willingness to enforce the law as it exists today. There are parts of our border that are secure and parts of our border that are not. A lot of that comes down to whether or not we are just willing to enforce the law as it exists. So it's easy to tell people what they want to hear, 'build the darn fence, vote for me.'"

The instance is another example of Mulvaney attacking Trump during the presidential campaign. It comes as he is taking over as acting chief of staff, replacing Gen. John Kelly.

Last Friday, The Daily Beast reported that as a congressman, Mulvaney said Trump was "a terrible human being" during a November 2016 congressional debate. CNN's KFile reported on Monday that Mulvaney said in October 2016 Trump would be disqualified from office in an "ordinary universe." In both instances, Mulvaney said he was still supporting Trump over Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

More...

Who want to live in an ordinary universe? Sounds boring.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    How long will Mulvaney last as Trump's new Chief of Staff? It has been discovered that before Trump was elected, Mulvaney called Trump "a terrible human being," and he said the wall is "childish" and simplistic."

Who want to live in an ordinary universe? Sounds boring.
    You're retarded.

Blog Entries

G̯͔̙̟̖̺̣R͏̖̰̰͉̤̠̠̘A̵̛͖̖̙̪̮̖͈̳͟V̢͇̦̭̤̟͕ͅI̴̖̟͓͍̰͟T̙̥ ̹̭͍̦̘Y̼͟͜͠ ̨̻̘̝̯͙̘I̷̺̤S͖̱͚̻̣͙͈̥ ͏̟͇̦͚͜D̵̷͖͙̣̮̪̟̞E͚̠̳̠̜̜̹S̶̪̮͕̗̭͇͡I̵̘̫̤̝R̨͇Ḛ̲͚ ͓͈͚
    ̧͚̫͍͕̖̥ͅ
    ̳̦͓̜̜̮͞T̹͉̖̯̥̭̹̥͚Í͏͕͚̙͙̭̣M̼̭Ȩ̬͖ ̵͚̖͉͔͉͢͠ͅĮ̳̘̫͇̙̖S҉̴̢͇̟͇ ̴͈̪͈͇̝̱̜́͡S̸̬͓̱̱̳ͅI̠͎͎͖̙͡͠G̫͎H̷̖͕̞̞͓̬̜̱͠T͏̧̦̟͟ ̻
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Ever noticed ClydeR isn't even pretending to be a Republican anymore though? I wonder when that transition occured? I think it was when Colbert left the Daily Show, but I'm not 100%
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

EXCESSION DETECTED!!

6. Default

Trump is already complaining about Mulvaney and he hasn't even started the CoS gig yet. I wonder how many Scaramucci's he'll last..