Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Official: Creatures get a gift!

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    My favorite thing was that one random room that would trap 5634563456 vruul in it.
    Summoning Chamber was good times. Simu should convert the entire Broken Lands map into a capped area. Or at least add onto it with capped stuff.

They should throw a portal in TSC that takes you to alternate Elanthia where everything is capped, even kobolds.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-19-2019 at 01:44 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    They should throw a portal in TSC that takes you to alternate Elanthia where everything is capped, even kobolds.
    Capped kobolds would be fun... capped monkeys (like the ones in RR) would be even more fun.
    ~ Just another Crazy Cat Lady, living the life. ~
    ~ Player of Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai, and plenty of others. ~
    ~ Have something to say to me? Tell me anonymously! ~

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Summoning Chamber was good times. Simu should convert the entire Broken Lands map into a capped area. Or at least add onto it with capped stuff.

Knowing Simu they will build out the hunting area but require 666 RT for every room change plus 9038237237 water lore to even enter the area because "balance".

With over 9 billion water lore you can become PM and fuck up the game economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    With over 9 billion water lore you can become PM and fuck up the game economy.
    *Not available to wizards.
    ~ Just another Crazy Cat Lady, living the life. ~
    ~ Player of Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai, and plenty of others. ~
    ~ Have something to say to me? Tell me anonymously! ~

6. Default

I wanna walk around in capped Kobolds and have them shove me over their friend waiting behind me on all 4's.... that thought was a lot more innocent in my head than it was after I typed it out.