Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Official: Creatures get a gift!

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    What's the scope given to GM-GH when they "develop" a project?

Seriously. Is it to create more business (attracting new players) with key developments that actually adds some value to the game, objectively?

I think we need to treat GS as a serious game. We're are a bit faulty here, and I condemn myself too. There's too much use cases proving each time that this game is NOT taken seriously by the Direction.

People, they milk you until there's nothing left, open your damn eyes,
    You're seriously taking the stance that we, the consumers, are at fault here? LOL.

If Simu actually had their consumer's interests in mind, like you rightfully mention, we'd be in a different spot. But that has never been Simu's angle here.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Ixix has said on Discord and on the Officials that rewards for these creatures are something they're working on. They know the need exists.
    It will get put with every other "project" and take forever.

We are going on almost 2 years with the shop renovation. It just doesn't get done.

3. Default

I often liken anything that happens to the road construction on the highway, They did have a good intention of making traffic flow smoother. Ran into a problem with the initial idea, probably saw something shiny and went after it. Rinse repeat.. a 1/4 mile road revamp is now 5 miles long. It's simply easier to start a different project than finish up the first one.

also I guess the funding and red tape that just like a construction contractor the GM's would do with QC
    Last edited by Roiken; 01-20-2019 at 01:29 AM.