Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Mattis retiring as SecDef, Feb 2019

1. Default

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis sent a farewell message to all Department of Defense employees on Monday, instructing them to "keep the faith in our country and hold fast" at such a difficult time.

Mattis will transfer authority of the Department of Defense to his deputy Patrick Shanahan later this evening just before midnight. He resigned in protest over President Donald Trump's foreign policy views, which sharply diverged from his own, as he made clear in his resignation letter.

In his farewell, Mattis quoted a telegram from President Abraham Lincoln to Gen. Ulysses S. Grant sent during the Civil War, in which he said, "let nothing which is transpiring, change, hinder, or delay your military movements, or plans."

2. Default

Bo!ton is saying the Syria withdrawal isn't happening now unless Turkey agrees not to attack the Kurds.

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    LOL.

+He doesn’t attend the briefings.

+He’s too lazy to read a condensed (specifically for him) 1 page daily report.

+He spent more time golfing up to now then George W and Obama combined in their entire presidency.

+Blew all of daddy’s money on failed businesses.

+Worth (probably) less than 50 million net. Too ashamed to release tax returns to verify.

I guess it is possible to top Androidpk's level of butthurt. Good job, sellstuff1.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I guess it is possible to top Androidpk's level of butthurt. Good job, sellstuff1.
    Sellstuff/Praetor got triggered so hard they immediately stopped pretending to be an alt.
    Last edited by Astray; 01-06-2019 at 11:09 AM.

Blog Entries

I thought Praetor was macguyver.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I thought Praetor was macguyver.
    I'm thinking it's all the same loser.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I'm thinking it's all the same loser.
    I would hate to think there is more than one poor idiot on this Earth that likes to waste their life trolling the politics section of a message board created for a 30 year old text based game but who knows.?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I would hate to think there is more than one poor idiot on this Earth that likes to waste their life trolling the politics section of a message board created for a 30 year old text based game but who knows.?
    I'm afraid I have some bad news.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I'm afraid I have some bad news.
    You are Macguyver?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You are Macguyver?
    We are all macguyver based on that definition.