Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rogues Suck Hard...

1. Default Rogues Suck Hard...

In DuskRuin Arena, that is all.

I could have saved you time and told you this.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    I could have saved you time and told you this.
    Then again, Heist is tailor-made for them. Wonder if them sucking hard in Arena led to the creation of Heist.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Then again, Heist is tailor-made for them. Wonder if them sucking hard in Arena led to the creation of Heist.
    I'm pretty sure the reason for the creation of Heist was that it can be completed faster than the arena for almost as much bloodscrip and also has a fetch quest built in that keeps you firing simucoins into it until your item is completed.

The arena was too popular, and takes up to 10 minutes to get through. Unless I'm wrong, the Heist can take about 2 minutes, be scripted, and provides a similar amount of bloodscrip? That's the motivation. Five times the simucoins in the same amount of time.

While you might be right about simucoin pull... 10 minutes is enough time to do at 2 full arena runs, maybe 3 with the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    In DuskRuin Arena, that is all.
    What's so hard about casting 117 and ambushing shit in the head that is a challenge?

Can't cast 117? Crystal holding jewelry + 117 crystals.

That should handle everything up to the champions. Hit the chest/back until you've stacked a 3 wound, 117 and focus on that area again. Even using basic rogue skills you should be getting max pushdown with the aimed shots.
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    While you might be right about simucoin pull... 10 minutes is enough time to do at 2 full arena runs, maybe 3 with the changes.
    True. I'd imagine there are others like myself though who don't like doing them on a full mind. Last Duskruin I was doing about 4 minute runs and then waiting 10 on top of that for my mind to clear a bit before jumping back in. I just used 10 as kind of an average. Edit to add: Plus I think Stamina burst's cooldown is 5 minutes, so even completing an arena in 4, if I was planning to go right back in, between the intro text scroll, doing the arena, and waiting out cooldowns, I was at about 7 minutes per arena.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 12-20-2018 at 12:44 PM.

Ewave, then mstrike, if champion survives, mstrike again. If you can't focus mstrike it will be painfully slow. I've done rounds as quick as 295 seconds. I would say my average is more in the ranger of 320 seconds. Grant my setup pushes my attack right near 600 AS and I dual wield.
    Last edited by Nordred; 12-21-2018 at 04:48 PM.

Make that 280 seconds now.

If the attack strategy doesn't consist of the word "ambush" then it's basically Greek to me.

It's funny how many rogues mstrike now instead of ambush. At least when people used to ask me why I didn't just make a warrior, because I was a "war rogue", they weren't actually making a good point!

Though admittedly, the cost of MOC is obscene for a rogue, and even monks pay half as much as us for it, and can 2x it.

The current meta, is that there is no point to being a rogue except for lockpicking and pickpocketing.