Thread: Conservative Press Resisting Trump

Lightbulb Conservative Press Resisting Trump

Significant portions of the conservative press are pushing back against Trump's move in Syria and his softening on the border wall. He needs to give a speech or an interview defending his position on those two issues. He should not delay. That advice is my Christmas gift to Trump.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

2. Default

It isn't just the press pushing back against him for this, many Republicans in Congress are too, as is the Pentagon. The moron didn't even consult his agency heads before announcing this decision.

You know, I would gladly see every single Army-Navy-Air Force-Marines member standing on our retarded border patrol than spilling blood on foreign ground for absolutely retarded reasons. Trump, who I am completely neutral about since I still see him as a NY real-estate mogul bigwig, but not really my president, gets my vote if he doesn't pull an Iraq. That is of course unless Iraq is attacking Kuwait and we actually need to be the world police at that point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Significant portions of the conservative press are pushing back against Trump's move in Syria and his softening on the border wall. He needs to give a speech or an interview defending his position on those two issues. He should not delay. That advice is my Christmas gift to Trump.
    Shut up Fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    It isn't just the press pushing back against him for this, many Republicans in Congress are too, as is the Pentagon. The moron didn't even consult his agency heads before announcing this decision.
    Lol @ you calling anyone else a moron
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Russia has been fighting against the anti-Assad forces in Syria. The U.S. has been supplying the anti-Assad forces. Proxy wars seldom work as intended. U.S. departure from Syria is for the best, even though our departure dooms our former anti-Assad local allies and their supporting communities in Syria to death or flight.

Russia is definitely not "not happy" that the U.S. is leaving. That Trump is confused on that point is beyond embarrassing.

Trump should have taken my advice to give a speech or do an interview. He will probably do so after pressure builds and when it will be less effective.

And that remark about ISIS being doomed reminds me of George W. Bush saying, "bring 'em on."

All in all, that was a really, really, really bad tweet. If you ranked Trump's tweets from worst to best -- and there would be some real doozies in that list -- this tweet would be near the top.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

Russia has been fighting against the anti-Assad forces in Syria. The U.S. has been supplying the anti-Assad forces. Proxy wars seldom work as intended. U.S. departure from Syria is for the best, even though our departure dooms our former anti-Assad local allies and their supporting communities in Syria to death or flight.

Russia is definitely not "not happy" that the U.S. is leaving. That Trump is confused on that point is beyond embarrassing.

Trump should have taken my advice to give a speech or do an interview. He will probably do so after pressure builds and when it will be less effective.

And that remark about ISIS being doomed reminds me of George W. Bush saying, "bring 'em on."

All in all, that was a really, really, really bad tweet. If you ranked Trump's tweets from worst to best -- and there would be some real doozies in that list -- this tweet would be near the top.
    I feel really bad for our Kurdish allies. Once US forces leave Erdogan is going to bomb the shit out of them.