Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Shutdown Averted!

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    What if we had walls on wheels?
    Do you... not know what a Mantlet is?
    Last edited by Astray; 12-31-2018 at 10:42 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    It is a Japanese sushi seafood delicacy containing eggs cooked in omelet form with bits of raw manta ray sticking out. NEXT QUESTION.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    It is a Japanese sushi seafood delicacy containing eggs cooked in omelet form with bits of raw manta ray sticking out. NEXT QUESTION.
    Your face is Japanese sushi*.

*This is not a death threat.

4. Default

Your face is Japanese sushi*.

*This is not a death threat.
    Haha

Picture it. Around 3,400 years ago, the Israelites entered Canaan, the promised land. The city of Jericho was a problem for the Israelites. Prior to Israel's entry into Canaan, Jericho's population had prospered, more or less, for about 4,000 years, protected by a fortified wall. It was state of the art when it came to defenses. In order to take Canaan, the Israelites needed to destroy its occupants, starting with Jericho. They marched around the city' walls for seven days carrying the Ark of the Covenant -- the same one that melted the Nazis in that movie -- and then blew trumpets and shouted, which knocked the walls down. Then they rushed into the city and killed every man, woman, child and animal, except for the prostitute Rahab, whom they saved. According to the Bible, Rahab still lives in Israel today. If you ask her, she'll tell you that a wall is the way to go. The moral of the story is that after you build a wall, you have to budget additional money for repairs. You can't ignore it for 4,000 years and expect it to hold.

Dear god you're retarded.

Picture it. Around 3,400 years ago, the Israelites entered Canaan, the promised land. The city of Jericho was a problem for the Israelites. Prior to Israel's entry into Canaan, Jericho's population had prospered, more or less, for about 4,000 years, protected by a fortified wall. It was state of the art when it came to defenses. In order to take Canaan, the Israelites needed to destroy its occupants, starting with Jericho. They marched around the city' walls for seven days carrying the Ark of the Covenant -- the same one that melted the Nazis in that movie -- and then blew trumpets and shouted, which knocked the walls down. Then they rushed into the city and killed every man, woman, child and animal, except for the prostitute Rahab, whom they saved. According to the Bible, Rahab still lives in Israel today. If you ask her, she'll tell you that a wall is the way to go. The moral of the story is that after you build a wall, you have to budget additional money for repairs. You can't ignore it for 4,000 years and expect it to hold.

Stop having sex with small children.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I do now. That's brilliant!

This is the reason why everybody in the backchannels says you're the smartest person here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I fixed my pronouns problem :O

I was always kind of leery about trusting SashaFierce but Fallen being Clyder makes sense. Of all the random people he could have lied about this one seems plausible. He could have said it was Parkbandit or something to really fuck with us.
    I believe he was truthful. Why would he have randomly chosen Fallen anyway? Seems he had a lot of issues with a lot of people but I don't recall he had any problems with Fallen. But then again, I don't keep up with the PC or the interpersonal relations here. Maybe Fallen owed him money or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I believe he was truthful. Why would he have randomly chosen Fallen anyway? Seems he had a lot of issues with a lot of people but I don't recall he had any problems with Fallen. But then again, I don't keep up with the PC or the interpersonal relations here. Maybe Fallen owed him money or something.
    Fallen has said he isn't. I kinda believe Fallen.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    ? I feel like I'm missing a popcorn worthy story here.