Thread: T2 Voln armors, 4x Brig and Plate for bloodscrip

Default T2 Voln armors, 4x Brig and Plate for bloodscrip

Putting these two armors up for a flat price. If they sell they sell, if not I'll just turn them into project pieces for my rogue later. Maybe they'll release tiered unlocks for voln armors at some point. Halfway there. PM me if interested.

a mixed scale and steel-riveted ivory leather coat-of-plates - 4x, Brig T2 Voln - 25k Bloodscrip flat
    Your careful inspection of a mixed scale and steel-riveted ivory leather coat-of-plates allows you to conclude that it is rigid leather armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.

The steel-riveted coat-of-plates is currently TIER 2 and has the following options available:

*** NON-VOLN, and VOLN MEMBERS ***
    Fluff: BOW, TAP, STARE, CLUTCH, and KNEEL

*** VOLN-MEMBERS ONLY ***
    * DS flares against undead foes. Base chance to flare of 15%, +5% for Voln Masters, +5% for Voln converts. Amount of DS applied equal to armor enchant, min. of +10, max. of +50.

* +10 passive Sheer Fear resistance against undead.

* Automatic Symbol of Need upon death - half normal favor cost. Must already possess knowledge of the Symbol. Toggled on/off with WHISPER.

a harness of steel plate armor reinforced with steel mail - 4x,plate T2 Voln - 25k Bloodscrip flat
    Your careful inspection of a harness of steel plate armor reinforced with steel mail allows you to conclude that it is plate armor that covers the torso, arms, and legs.
    The steel plate armor is currently TIER 2 and has the following options available:

*** NON-VOLN, and VOLN MEMBERS ***
    Fluff: BOW, TAP, STARE, CLUTCH, and KNEEL

*** VOLN-MEMBERS ONLY ***
    * DS flares against undead foes. Base chance to flare of 15%, +5% for Voln Masters, +5% for Voln converts. Amount of DS applied equal to armor enchant, min. of +10, max. of +50.

* +10 passive Sheer Fear resistance against undead.

* Automatic Symbol of Need upon death - half normal favor cost. Must already possess knowledge of the Symbol. Toggled on/off with WHISPER.
    Last edited by Neovik1; 01-04-2019 at 01:50 PM. Reason: dropping from 30k to 25k bloodscrip

I’m not quite sure. T1s started going for 10m+ at the last EG. But it could of been due to the availability of the unlocks at the time. These become more worth it if they decide to do the same with DR. I would personally trade one of these sets for T2 full leathers if anyone has them since it would help with sheer fear on my caster.

t4 is nice to have but all ya really need is the sheer fear in the rift.

Quote Originally Posted by Neovik1 View Post
    I’m not quite sure. T1s started going for 10m+ at the last EG. But it could of been due to the availability of the unlocks at the time. These become more worth it if they decide to do the same with DR. I would personally trade one of these sets for T2 full leathers if anyone has them since it would help with sheer fear on my caster.

t4 is nice to have but all ya really need is the sheer fear in the rift.
    could have, not could of. I hate that. Yeah, voln armor was cheap off the shelf everytime it was offered the first couple or three years. 450k for 4x t1 full plate was the most expensive. Then, they stopped offering it and it climbed into the 1-2m area on the secondary market, then out of nowhere simu offeres 4x t1 at eg for what amounts to 10m per set and a couple of tards paid it. So everyone thinks voln armor is expensive now. I guess they're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Revycam View Post
    Didn’t run of the mill 4x t2 voln armors go for 2 mil silvers at most?

30k BS?!

This guy...

Bump and reduced price

Both armors sold.