Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758

Thread: Wyrom confirmed, GM's are listening and monitoring lnet

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    That guy talks like some other guy from about 6-8 months back. I forget his name. Just rambling like he's off his meds or something and talking mostly to himself.
    Trisu/Legus his characters are for sale over in the merchant folder if you're interested

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Also, Mariath is Andraste, which would explain her acting on shit without having any actual facts.
    I thought that plague was long gone also. If that is Andraste it's total bullshit to use a different GM handle. If a GM was so despised on a personal level that they have to change their name, maybe...JUST MAYBE...they shouldn't be on staff.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    I thought that plague was long gone also. If that is Andraste it's total bullshit to use a different GM handle. If a GM was so despised on a personal level that they have to change their name, maybe...JUST MAYBE...they shouldn't be on staff.
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    That guy talks like some other guy from about 6-8 months back. I forget his name. Just rambling like he's off his meds or something and talking mostly to himself.
    His name was Flimbo.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    This is dead on.

Looks like Wyrom lost the battle but won the war.

Zaoloo got permabanned and decided to scam a bunch of people on the way out. You hate to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Looks like Wyrom lost the battle but won the war.

Zaoloo got permabanned and decided to scam a bunch of people on the way out. You hate to see it.
    What a cunt.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I blocked that guy on lich a long time ago. The childish vulgarity constantly spewing from his fingertips was cringeworthy. I don't know why people put up with him. I didn't even know he was banned or just left and it doesn't hurt my feelings either way.