Page 26 of 58 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom confirmed, GM's are listening and monitoring lnet

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Derex View Post
    $$$$
    That's fine, so is he a nazi dictator trying to ban everyone he doesn't like, or he lets everyone stick around because of money? It can't be both.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    Bunch of snowflakes, the lot of ya.

One douchebag gets a reprimand for..surprise, surprise....being a douchebag, and ya'll start lawyering up.

Just spitballing here...but while it is true that Lich is third-party software, people *are* logged into Simutronics property while using it. I wonder if that makes a legalese difference in "You have no Authority."
    Please stop doing the following:

- Showing up in a thread acting like you're a school teacher talking down to a room full of 3rd graders

- Being wrong all the time
    Last edited by Methais; 12-18-2018 at 11:49 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    - Showing up in a thread acting like you're a school teacher talking down to a room full of 3rd graders
    Only room for one school teacher in these parts

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

I bet you found out about this thread from your other forum: https://forums.elanthia.online

Oh wait...

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Bunch of snowflakes, the lot of ya.

One douchebag gets a reprimand for..surprise, surprise....being a douchebag, and ya'll start lawyering up.

Just spitballing here...but while it is true that Lich is third-party software, people *are* logged into Simutronics property while using it. I wonder if that makes a legalese difference in "You have no Authority."
    Is this the part where you try to dictate other peoples RP because it doesn't shine a positive light on Avaia?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Is this the part where you try to dictate other peoples RP because it doesn't shine a positive light on Avaia?
    ...well, that seems completely out of left field.

I realize that I have a contentious relationship with many of the posters here, and I am not particularly nice to them nor are they nice to me, but I am unaware that I have ever tried to "dictate other peoples RP" within the game. Frankly, I would be surprised if anyone felt very positively about Avaia, as she is not very likable.

I am honestly curious, Neveragain, and if you would like to talk about it further either in this thread or PMs I would be happy to do so.

This thread is a goldmine of people who have no idea about computers, the internet, or the law make very matter-of-fact declarations about the legal ramifications of computer software on the internet.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

8. Default

...well, that seems completely out of left field.

I realize that I have a contentious relationship with many of the posters here, and I am not particularly nice to them nor are they nice to me, but I am unaware that I have ever tried to "dictate other peoples RP" within the game. Frankly, I would be surprised if anyone felt very positively about Avaia, as she is not very likable.

I am honestly curious, Neveragain, and if you would like to talk about it further either in this thread or PMs I would be happy to do so.
    You also don't sign your red rep

You think new people are some pacifist virgin angels, but they are more likely to have grown up in this environment if they play other games. It's the ancient care bears reporting for ridiculous things, huge pay walls or the archaic systems and non-existent development rate that will more than likely drive them away.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    This thread is a goldmine of people who have no idea about computers, the internet, or the law make very matter-of-fact declarations about the legal ramifications of computer software on the internet.
    I'm suing you for libel