Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom confirmed, GM's are listening and monitoring lnet

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrom View Post
    I understand that, but this was something reported to us. But I feel like through all the angst some people pointed out some good concerns which I can bring up about lnet. Trust me when I say this, if I don't have to speak to people about name calling, I'm all for that. I was in the middle of quite a bit of work and had to stop what I was doing to speak with you.
    No, you didn't. The alternative was being good at your job. Instead, you refuse to take any kind of stand and tried to pass the buck.

Same shit, every time man. You could easily manage this shit better, you avoid as much conflict as possible and then i count the seconds before you throw in some whoah is us appeal to emotion bullshit + generic canned compliment to the playerbase (which were both in the previous reply to this one). You go down the same "how to manage people for dummies" checklist every time. It's fucking hilarious.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    It was very good of you then, to take time out of your busy day to police third party software and harass a player who did nothing through your channels or policies to earn it. Round of applause for Mario, everybody.
    ^^^^^
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

I think it's important to recognize the reality of the situation, and the parent company, higher-ups, or whoever is complaining should know.

To my knowledge, Mentors are instructed not to mention third-party software like lich.

When krakiipedia started to have server issues, eventually Simu cloned it to what we now know as gswiki.

While I am a tough person to satisfy and I think some of these things could be done differently, we should recognize there isn't really anything incongruent here.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Good, get rid of all the toxic trolls.
    You really know you fucked up when Androidpk is taking your side.

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    No, you didn't. The alternative was being good at your job. Instead, you refuse to take any kind of stand and tried to pass the buck.

Same shit, every time man. You could easily manage this shit better, you avoid as much conflict as possible and then i count the seconds before you throw in some whoah is us appeal to emotion bullshit + generic canned compliment to the playerbase (which were both in the previous reply to this one). You go down the same "how to manage people for dummies" checklist every time. It's fucking hilarious.
    If that's how you feel, I can't change that. It's not the case. Like I mentioned, there are some points made in this thread that I'll be addressing, such as the ability to change your name.

6. Default

Me talking on the PC isn't what I'm talking about. I can do this while I work still.
    If you can post here about this why don't you stick around so you can actually get some uncensored game feedback instead of forcing people to use discord with your policies where they are too scared to say anything negative?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldonis View Post
    I think it's important to recognize the reality of the situation, and the parent company, higher-ups, or whoever is complaining should know.

To my knowledge, Mentors are instructed not to mention third-party software like lich.

When krakiipedia started to have server issues, eventually Simu cloned it to what we now know as gswiki.

While I am a tough person to satisfy and I think some of these things could be done differently, we should recognize there isn't really anything incongruent here.
    I am not sure what that word even means incongruent? I would look it up in the dictionary but my house burnt down with my books, including the dictionary, all our family photos, and a stray cat we were feeding.

8. Default

If that's how you feel, I can't change that. It's not the case. Like I mentioned, there are some points made in this thread that I'll be addressing, such as the ability to change your name.
    Good job guys. His main takeaway from this entire ordeal has been an idea for a new microtransaction.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    If you can post here about this why don't you stick around so you can actually get some uncensored game feedback instead of forcing people to use discord with your policies where they are too scared to say anything negative?
    I tried that. It's not exactly easy for me. We're pretty relaxed on Discord though, people can be negative there.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Good job guys. His main takeaway from this entire ordeal has been an idea for a new microtransaction.
    You're losing your momentum. Who mentioned microtransactions?